Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bubble, the Bubble

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Bubble, the Bubble 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 8, 2015 5:14pm | Report
Yay!

Yzreel got it. Thanks bro... I knew you needed something to do. I'm laughing so hard right now. Good times man, good times. I'll remember this for years to come. But for now, I'm redesigning it.

:D

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 8, 2015 5:57pm | Report
R-Conqueror wrote:

I never want one of those systematical take downs directed at me, that's for sure :D

This is one of the cases where I think the takedown is deserved. The idea is really broken from the ground up, so broken that I didn't bother to crunch the numbers like Yzreel did, or my post would contain more correct and precise information and be as long as his :P.

TheSofa

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 8, 2015 7:42pm | Report
Yup, might even change the idea completely, tbh. It's pretty hard to imagine a bubble actually doing something other than floating around. :D

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PokerKid » January 9, 2015 12:59am | Report
Yzreel wrote:

I think this skill is quite (if not really) overpowered, and the way you balance it with armor reduction and 300 max HP reduction is not that wise. Let's go for the HP regen first, okay? 20 at the final level is really, really strong ( Tranquil Boots only provide 12), and even if compared to Voodoo Restoration, it heals half of the amount WITHOUT mana cost (in fact, healing it). This leads us to the second point, mana restoration, now, this part is absolutely freaking totally broken, you can LITERALLY turn this skill on in any kind of time without EVER turning it off, providing permanent 20 MP restoration ( Clarity only providing 3.75). The 20 move speed is really useless though, I don't see the point of that. Anyway, this skill very, very odd, I would much rather if you can just put in MP cost to the toggle (at least to self), remove the HP recovery as well as the strange drawback of the skill (300 HP and armor reduction), while reducing the MP recovery and increasing movement speed. I guess around 1/2/3/4 MP recovery and 20/30/40/50 movement speed would be nice at the cost of 20 MP per second?

Ah Sorry Sofa, I thought 20 HP per sec sorry i read it wrong haha :P
"Better not.. Just because you don't know what's in it, and want to open Pandora's box, because if you know what's inside the box before you open it, it won't be interesting at all." -Kid

PokerKid

Notable (2)
Steam: PokerKid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » January 9, 2015 6:18am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Yay!

Yzreel got it. Thanks bro... I knew you needed something to do. I'm laughing so hard right now. Good times man, good times. I'll remember this for years to come. But for now, I'm redesigning it.

:D

Well, kinda figured that it was just a troll for me -_-
Good luck for the redesign! This hero actually have some sort of potential to be interesting, would be looking forward to it :)
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 9, 2015 3:28pm | Report
Yzreel wrote:

Good luck for the redesign! This hero actually have some sort of potential to be interesting, would be looking forward to it :)

Thanks! Should be coming out soon, but will be changed to a bubble blower instead of a bubble. Still solo offlane though.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 9, 2015 3:28pm | Report
Yzreel wrote:

Thanks! Should be coming out soon, but will be changed to a bubble blower instead of a bubble. Still solo offlane though.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » January 9, 2015 4:12pm | Report
So he doesn't deal right click damage? Orrr can he scale with damage items like any other hero. And do the copies get the same item effects that are owned by the main hero? If so, desolator daedalus mjollnir mask of madness all the way, make 50 copies and bam!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » January 9, 2015 4:14pm | Report
Yeah, I need to rework this...

EDIT: Meanwhile, can you check out my other idea? (Yehoshua)

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » January 9, 2015 6:54pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

Spongebob, the Bubble Blower

lelelelelellelelelelelelelelelel

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved