Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beytar, the Wild Huntsman

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Beytar, the Wild Huntsman 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » August 6, 2014 4:17pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

With 12 armour and 30% evasion, the hound is pretty resistant to physical damage. I suggest either increasing the health and decreasing the armour, or add magic resistance and decrease the armour.

I'm trying to compare the hound with Summon Spirit Bear, and I find that it is rather inferior to it. The Spirit Bear has 3 rather nice abilities, coupled with the fact that he can hold items as well. What are your thoughts? Synergy is the equivalent of Tandem, I suppose.

How long does the invis last on his ulti?

Oh, and very awesome idea, I love the concept. Keep up the good work, Pory!

I actually wanted it to be more resistant to physical damage than magical damage, so I gave the hound a ton of armour and low health. But 2-3 spells would kill it too easily, so I'll increase the health to 300/450/600/750 and reduce the armour to 3/5/7/9.
Also, the hound is inferior to the spirit bear, of course, but the cooldown on the resummon is much lower than the bear's, so he can summon it more frequently if it dies. Lone Druid can't really fight without his bear, but Beytar is still quite powerful with his high agility growth and Savage Stalker.

The invisibility of Savage Stalker lasts until he attacks OR walks out if the fog of war (spotted by a ward, near an enemy etc.).

Thank you for your suggestions and compliments :).

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » August 6, 2014 5:04pm | Report
No problem, Pory.

Lone Druid can actually fight without his bear... Talk to Hades for that one.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » October 26, 2014 4:17pm | Report
So he is the Lone Beastmaster? Does his disarm effect rosh? It effects creeps, but it shouldn't effect rosh. The hunting sound seems fine to be balanced to me.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved