Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Azdel The SoulStealer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Azdel The SoulStealer 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FredandMike » December 23, 2012 5:11pm | Report
Hey guys:D I've been thinking about a Hero with a supporting and disabling role.So I started to make one with a very good DPS Hero. Hope you guys like it:)

Azdel The SoulStealer

STR: 20+2.1
AGI: 24+3.8
INT: 16+2.4
Armor : 4
Attack Range : 128(Melee)
Movement Speed : 315
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Skill:Deeply Wound Keybind:Q
Adding an extra time to every Azdel's DPS hit!
Lvl1: Add 0.3 seconds x Azdel's Lvl
Lvl2: Add 0.4 seconds x Azdel's Lvl
Lvl3: Add 0.5 seconds x Azdel's Lvl
Lvl4: Add 0.6 seconds x Azdel's Lvl

2 Skill:Soul Ripping Keybind:W
Enabling Azdel's hit to damage the enemy's health or mana and giving him a chance to silence the enemy for 2 seconds.
Lvl1: 5% chance to silence an enemy
Lvl2: 10% chance to silence an enemy
Lvl3: 15% chance to silence an enemy
Lvl4: 20% chance to silence an enemy
Mana cost: 50 for every activation

3 Skill:Death Tracker Keybind:E
Azdel sending out a small beam with a range of 875 tracking the enemy for 10 seconds and reducing enemy's movement speed and attack speed for a period of time.All allies will gaining a truesight on the tracked enemy.
*Reducing (40/50/60/70%) enemy's movement speed and attack speed for (4/5/6/7s)
Mana cost: 150 Cooldown: 20s
Scepter Upgradable: Sending out a pulse with a range of 900 to track the enemy

4 Skill:Ring of Death Keybind:R
Azdel sending out a deadly pulse with a range of 860 to damage a nearby enemy's health or mana and giving Azdel's and his allies within a 900 Area a 40% magic resistance.
*Damages the enemy for (10/15/20) with a 4 seconds period of time.
*40% Magic resistace for 10 seconds.
*Ring of death will damages the enemy's health or mana according to its soul ripping.
Mana cost: 200/250/300 Cooldown: 100s
Scepter Upgradable: Reducing mana by 100 and cooldown to 60 seconds
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like this hero and please send me a FEEDBACK:D

FredandMike

Notable (1)
Steam: Fred&Mike
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » December 24, 2012 1:24am | Report
I do not understand the 1st skill.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FredandMike » December 24, 2012 6:25am | Report
Sorry about the 1 Skill misunderstanding..It was a mistake. I've edited it. Its supposed to be (0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6s)

About the first skill, its a supporting skill to its Ultimate skill which will add (0.3//0.4/0.5/0.6seconds) times Azdel's current Lvl.Thus, the result will be add to Azdel's Ultimate skill.

FredandMike

Notable (1)
Steam: Fred&Mike
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » December 26, 2012 7:59am | Report
This hero is a bit on the overpowered side, he has a huge AGI gain with an already pretty good base armor. You still haven't properly explained what the first skill does since you just repeated what the skill said and I can only guess that it reduces the "base attack speed" of the hero, which again is overpowered. You can pretty much solo any hero with the skillset you have here and reduce some of his +per level gains if you're going to have such a high AGI gain

1st skill: Needs to change, pretty much perma-silence, make a more interesting skill
2nd skill: It's an ok ability, maybe increase manacost on-use
3rd skill: No scepter upgrade, it's already overpowered
4th skill: Overpowered to hell, reduce the damage from early to mid, maybe 240/550/860, cuz it's pretty much an AoE Laguna Blade except it's so strong at early game AND it gives magic reduction buff

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved