Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Aquireil the Watershaper

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Aquireil the Watershaper 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazy Tom » April 23, 2013 2:16pm | Report
TreePunchers wrote:

Yea it's actually 1600 AoE (800 radius). I want to keep a large area and the disable, but maybe I'll tone that down a bit. The thing is it doesn't do anything against BKB and hardly any damage. (675 over a long period of time, assuming they stay in it the whole time.)

True, the only reason it's not OP right off the bat is because BKB shuts it down, although 675 damage is nothing to sneeze at. That's how much damage Lina's ult does at level 2 for a cost of 420 mana. 550 isn't that much more. :p

Anyway, if I were you and I were going to adjust it, I'd decrease the DoT before adjusting anything else.

Crazy Tom

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TreePunchers » April 23, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Crazy Tom wrote:

True, the only reason it's not OP right off the bat is because BKB shuts it down, although 675 damage is nothing to sneeze at. That's how much damage Lina's ult does at level 2 for a cost of 420 mana. 550 isn't that much more. :p

Anyway, if I were you and I were going to adjust it, I'd decrease the DoT before adjusting anything else.

Yea I may decrease damage, although that is still over 15 seconds. And even with the slow most heroes would be able to escape it. I'll put it down to 10/20/30

TreePunchers

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » April 24, 2013 1:56am | Report
The Blizzard is not that good.Its a channeling skill that channels for 15 sesconds.People might just stun your *** in the first second and everything goes to waste.My point is that nobody will allow you to channel that thing for 15 seconds in a teamfight.

AoE stuns like Ravage or Chaotic Offering just **** up your ult.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved