Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Aora, Mistress of Rain

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Aora, Mistress of Rain 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 15, 2014 2:14am | Report
Thank you! I changed the ultimate's damage a bit and increased cooldown time. Thanks for the tips!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » October 26, 2014 3:06pm | Report
Nice idea! Kinda like a Death Prophet/Crystal Maiden Hybrid. Quick question, though: What are her abilities cast range? Also, what are her stat gains? Do you have any responses? Sorry, but I love the little bits and pieces that make dota, well, dota. Also, I am assuming damage type is magical? Is the knock-back always in one direction or is it based on where the unit gets hit by it? Does the knockback interrupt channeling? She sounds like she would actually make a really good mid or offlaner, if you skilled her well. Anyways, cool idea!
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » October 26, 2014 5:22pm | Report
Izzet Cthulu wrote:

Nice idea! Kinda like a Death Prophet/Crystal Maiden Hybrid. Quick question, though: What are her abilities cast range? Also, what are her stat gains? Do you have any responses? Sorry, but I love the little bits and pieces that make dota, well, dota. Also, I am assuming damage type is magical? Is the knock-back always in one direction or is it based on where the unit gets hit by it? Does the knockback interrupt channeling? She sounds like she would actually make a really good mid or offlaner, if you skilled her well. Anyways, cool idea!

Hahaha thanks! This was actually my first ever idea, and back then I forgot to put all of the details, I can make some edits if you'd like and add the ranges and such!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » October 28, 2014 8:03am | Report
Thanks, it doesn't really matter, but knowing that her ulti has a long range or a Melee range can really make or break a hero.
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved