Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Amay, Priest of Dejan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Amay, Priest of Dejan 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 23, 2014 10:21am | Report
Amay, Priest of Dejan (Radiant Hero)

The priests of Dejan are normally peaceful, focusing their restorative powers on people in need, and staying out of battle. However, one recruit was slightly more ambitious. Amay, who was training to be nothing more than a restorative priest. She was a very small girl; and very young too at the age of 16. But big things come in small packages. Amay discovered a very odd power that she possessed. The ability to manipulate the air around her. Combining this new power and her restorative power, she becomes a very destructive, yet helpful priest.
Attributes,
Health: 500
Mana: 280
Strength: 19
Agility: 17
Intelligence: 23 (Primary Attribute!)
Movement Speed: 290
Armour: 2

Air Orb, (AoE) (Target Point)
Amay creates an arcane orb which she sucks the air out of, causing all inside to choke to death, if an enemy drops below a certain health threshold, they are stunned for a long period of time.
Damage over time: 50/55/60/65
Duration: 4
Radius: 475
Health threshold: 10%/15%/20%/25%
Stun duration: 1/2/3/4
Mana: 120/130/140/150 Cooldown: 14/13/12/10

Air Flow,
Amay has learnt to flow through air, gaining bonus attack speed and movement speed.
Attack speed: 20/30/40/50
Movespeed: 20/25/30/35

Cool Air, (Channeled) (Target Point) (AoE)
Amay releases a burst of cool air in a small radius, healing health per second.
Health per second: 40/50/60/70
Duration: 5
Mana: 150/185/210/250 Cooldown: 35

Respiratory Distress, (Channeled)
Amay suffocates an enemy by caving it's lungs in, causing huge damage over time. The more the enemy moves, the more damage it takes. (can be interrupted if enemy moves out of range or she is stunned, Amay, can cancel it herself but will suffer 0.60 sec stun if she does)
Range: 800
Damage over time: 50/60/70
(If moving): 65/75/85
Duration: 10
Mana: 250/300/350

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » June 23, 2014 10:36am | Report
This is a really balanced hero. He has a very nice variety of abilities which are singularly unique. One thing though, is Air Flow a Passive (I'm assuming so)?

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 23, 2014 10:43am | Report
kkoopman3 wrote:

This is a really balanced hero. He has a very nice variety of abilities which are singularly unique. One thing though, is Air Flow a Passive (I'm assuming so)?

Yes it is a passive, I wasn't sure whether is was overpowered so I got halfway between changing it to an active ability.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » June 23, 2014 11:03am | Report
I don't think it's OP. The attack speed is just perfect. However the movement speed might be a little low. 25 movement speed is significant, but for a rather squishy hero, escapes are important. I might improve it to 20/25/30/40

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 23, 2014 11:34am | Report
kkoopman3 wrote:

I don't think it's OP. The attack speed is just perfect. However the movement speed might be a little low. 25 movement speed is significant, but for a rather squishy hero, escapes are important. I might improve it to 20/25/30/40

Thank you, I changed it accordingly!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » June 23, 2014 12:05pm | Report
No problem!

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » June 23, 2014 12:58pm | Report
All nice, cool air is underpowered, voodoo restoration( whos ripoff this is ) grants 2:1 Heal to mana conversion i think.
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » June 23, 2014 1:01pm | Report

All nice, cool air is underpowered, voodoo restoration( whos ripoff this is ) grants 2:1 Heal to mana conversion i think.

Yeah it is the exact same as voodoo restoration :s
I'll be honest, I couldn't really think of another heal spell, because it's always too OP/weak etc. Any ideas?

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » June 23, 2014 1:18pm | Report
Maybe an AOE heal with Like 3-4 times heal per second and a static 150-250 mana cost which is channeled for a max duration of like 4-5 seconds?
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » June 23, 2014 1:21pm | Report

Maybe an AOE heal with Like 3-4 times heal per second and a static 150-250 mana cost which is channeled for a max duration of like 4-5 seconds?

Hmmm...Then the heal can be interrupted, whilst still being powerful. I like it :D

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved