Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Video Series - What do you want to know about Dota?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Video Series - What do you want to know about Dota? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » April 8, 2016 11:05am | Report
Hey Guys

looking to make some better videos and more of them!

what i want from you guys is:

"What do you to know more about in Dota?"

offlane pulling?
positioning?
how to flame effectively?

post up your answers and ill try and make some videos about them!

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » April 8, 2016 11:20am | Report
I wants picking and counterpicking. I mean, you're in All Pick, everyone else is a random, and everyone waits for the last minute to pick something - it isn't exactly easy to counterpick decently in this case. Buuut usually at least someone picks this or that hero - what would be a good counter? And what should you pick to complement your general team's strategy (that you don't know in advance because, again, all randoms picking different stuff)?

Tricks on pulling/stacking are also very good.

If you do something on a specific hero, something I never seen in any guide is timings: timings for items, and the special time window of the hero on itself.

Anyways good luck!

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved