Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Not So Secret Shop

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » The Not So Secret Shop 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » October 13, 2012 4:47am | Report

the circle ones are the secret shop and the square ones are the side/lane shops.\
just ignore the colored dots. i took the map from the net and those dots are neutral creeps' locations.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » October 13, 2012 5:04am | Report
Aurum19 wrote:

Ok obviously i dont know where the secret shop is, isnt it the one on the top left and bottom right corner? How many different shops are there. Also cant you add items from secret shop to stash?

Only items you buy from base shop will be added to your stash, if you aren't close enough to the shop for them to be added to your inventory.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Melderv » October 14, 2012 10:04am | Report

You see that shop on the center-left with the brown flags? That's the one for the Radiant side.

For the Dire, you have the dark brown one with the red flags on the center-right.

You can add secret shop items to your stash but ONLY if you have already bought them and are just replacing items around. If you mean buying from anywhere in the map, no you can't. You have to personally visit the shop using your Hero.

Melderv

Steam: Melderv
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Aurum19 » October 15, 2012 7:00am | Report
Thanks guys, I see it :D

Aurum19

Steam: Aurum19

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved