Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team Guides?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Team Guides? 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 6, 2013 4:07am | Report
ApoY2k wrote:

You see, this is exactly what I would like guidance and examples for. I understand what you're saying but I'm having trouble to find examples to fill your advice with "life".

Well ofcourse you can get great laning combos, like the uber classic combo, sven and crystal maiden. They are both really agressive, have 2 stuns and a slow. Though chaos knight wisp combo have been nerfed, it can still be pretty nasty. You can also get stranger combos like bristleback ommniknight or a spammy lane where the enemy really needs to watch out like weaver skywrath mage. Or keeper of the light with a farmer that has a spammable nuke. *cough* kotl PL *cough*

Some work great in lane and are also great later in the game like: jakiro kunnka gives great teamfight, bristleback thrives in long fights or chases, so pairing him with a hero like ommniknight or abbadon that can help him survive and chase is great. You can get great ganking combos like night stalker nyx, or venge sand king, or the puck lifestealer infest bomb.

Most of it comes with experience, i havent played dota for that long but i learn quick and watch a lot of competetive.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ApoY2k » November 6, 2013 5:30am | Report
This is perfect! Now we can just try to get along with some of the combinations and ideas and try to create our own later on. Thanks very much for your effort and patience with my noobness :-)

ApoY2k

Steam: ApoY2k
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 6, 2013 7:49am | Report
ApoY2k wrote:

This is perfect! Now we can just try to get along with some of the combinations and ideas and try to create our own later on. Thanks very much for your effort and patience with my noobness :-)

No problem, you can add me if you want, i play with a lot of people from germany.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved