Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SecretSofaSmurf: Sofa needs YOUR help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » SecretSofaSmurf: Sofa needs YOUR help! 61 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » February 24, 2016 9:43pm | Report
Problem is, when i pick spectre, i don't have supports. I get **** like jungle np, mirana and "support" kotl taking all the farm in the map, "support" ogre fighting with me for last hits, solo safelane spectre vs zeus and slark, and other stuff like that.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lofy » February 25, 2016 4:09am | Report
This is not a Problem 4 spectre.

Lofy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » February 25, 2016 7:22am | Report
Lofy wrote:

This is not a Problem 4 spectre.

Well, considering she needs a good laning stage and her lane presence is garbage, it is a problem for Spectre. :D

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » February 25, 2016 7:24am | Report

sofa please pick spectre, She is imba and wont be nerfed into oblivion in any scenario. Get urn in lane and with just on support you can make things work for you. Just look BADMAN (or moi poor scrub) games and you will realize that she is the best hero and the only hero that's got balls this patch even if she aint got balls.
Plus she is a comeback hero. Even if you fall hard later in the game you can allow the other core to take position1 and spread chaos with double ulti, heaven halberd and lotus orb. You gotta try this build with crimson guard. Then tell me if I am wrong

I understand, KCAF. Maybe I will switch to Spectre in Ranked.

Right now, I have to get to level 50 experience trophy (What on earth is that???) before ranked, so I have to play with tri-lane mids and phase-boots cm. :(

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » February 25, 2016 8:46am | Report
Hey carry maiden is perfectly legit and everyone should do it. kappa.

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 25, 2016 9:12am | Report
^ there was an in-house game which we won because of bunkan's carry maiden. He rekt. Safecyn was there in our team. We created a lot of space and ultimately he was able todestroy the raxes. My only qualm was that he did not build a midas.

Edit : Just remembered, you were there too right?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » February 25, 2016 4:05pm | Report
Why is carry maiden more effective than carry bane? Or skywrath? :P

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 25, 2016 5:37pm | Report
Because, I haven't seen either of them been played that way.

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » February 25, 2016 7:36pm | Report
How do you even last hit early game as carry maiden? 38 damage at level 1 is almost as bad as techies DansGame

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » February 26, 2016 7:24am | Report
Wait, so have we talked about pos.5 yet? :P

I think my choices were Yaki roll, Dezzal, and Kotl of the Light. Might want to thrown in Disruptor.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved