Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pls Help I Need Answer A.S.A.P!(about new PC)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Pls Help I Need Answer A.S.A.P!(about new PC) 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VivaLaRedHeads » July 23, 2013 12:22am | Report
Is this good in uf of a PC to play dota on a high/max graphics?!

Lenovo IdeaCentre H505s, E1-1200 DualCore, 1.4 GHz/ 1MB, chipset iH61, 2GB DDR3, 500GB SATA, DVDRW, Radeon-HD-7310, HDMI, CR 7-1, 57312346

Thank for your help!

VivaLaRedHeads

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » July 23, 2013 1:47am | Report
That will run at low. A dual core @ 1.4ghz is pretty bad. 2GB ram is ok. I think you can get around 20 fps at low. Your graphics card is decent but the processor and ram will most likely bottle neck it. Try experimenting, start at low and see how far you can get having stable fps. You wont run at high though.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VivaLaRedHeads » July 23, 2013 3:02am | Report
57307646 IdeaCentre H430, Dual-Core G530, 2.4 GHz/ 2MB, chipset iH61, 2GB DDR3, 500GB SATA, DVDRW, Intel HD Graphics, PCI-Exp x16, CR 6-1, Keyboard/Mouse, GigaEthernet, DOS, Black, 280W,

What about this one?

VivaLaRedHeads

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » July 23, 2013 4:51am | Report
Very bad graphics card :<
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » July 23, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Same thing with the first one, that doesnt even have a graphics card. The processor is one you would find on a laptop. To play at high with stable fps, you will need at least a sandy bridge with a 550 or 560 and above. As for radeon, i think its around a 6870 and im not sure about amd processor (im an intel and nvidia fanboy)

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » July 23, 2013 12:50pm | Report
what's your budget?

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VivaLaRedHeads » July 23, 2013 2:28pm | Report
Well from 300 to 350 eu.

VivaLaRedHeads

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Nubtrain » July 23, 2013 3:00pm | Report
With that budget then you cannot expect to play most modern games at a decent framerate. You can probably play DOTA 2 fine on low settings but when things become chaotic, you're going to lag.

Do you really want a laptop? Do you mind a desktop? I would save a few hundred more for an ok desktop/laptop

Nubtrain
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (58)
Steam: Nubtrain
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » July 23, 2013 3:19pm | Report
The first one will have decent fps at low and maybe 20-30 on medium. MY laptop with a core 2 duo @2.4ghz and integrated graphics gets around 15 fps on low :/

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by zGKrom » July 24, 2013 10:13pm | Report
@ Ancient Hero, You don't need anything sandy bridge to run on high, it's not a demanding game, I am running at 65-70 FPS With an E7400 @3.37 Overclocked and a mid range HD4850 Graphics card.

Dota is not exactly a demanding game but your specs are really low and you should consider an upgrade as soon as you get your first 500 eu (Tek Syndicate has some really good builds that will allow you to play every game current with a more than decent framerate for about 700$)
The Bird of Hermes is My name, eating My wings to make Me tame.

zGKrom
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (10)
Steam: Krom

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved