Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to mobas in general, need some people to play with.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New to mobas in general, need some people to play with. 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jermz » July 23, 2014 5:07am | Report
Hey, whats up! I'm a new player to both Dota and all mobas in general, only been playing about 3 days, and i need some people to play with. I know the basics of how to play (last hitting, denying, farming, item builds, proper laning, etc.) but i'm having trouble finding matches with people who know how to play semi-decently due to the fact that i'm only lvl 3. I know im nowhere near amazing, but it'd just be nice to get better at the game with some people who kinda sorta know what to do. it's just frustrating feeling like the only one on your team who knows what teamwork means, and why all five people shouldn't rush the middle lane everytime. SO. if you want to play, reply to this thread! Above all, im just looking to have some fun.

Jermz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 23, 2014 5:35am | Report
I'm only level 22 so far, but I'd love to play some time. I know all the basics, good warding locations, and I know some advanced stuff like pulling/stacking creeps. (Steam is Bunkansee)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » July 23, 2014 11:24am | Report
I would offer but...Whenever I go on I have atleast 4 different groups of people wanting to play. Sry x)

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 23, 2014 11:34am | Report
ThreadOfFate wrote:

I would offer but...Whenever I go on I have atleast 4 different groups of people wanting to play. Sry x)

Like me!

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » July 23, 2014 11:53am | Report
what region are you from matey?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » July 23, 2014 4:40pm | Report
If you need a friend, more than happy to play.
Steam name: ---> Zerak Kyria
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » July 23, 2014 4:59pm | Report
I'd be happy to play with you mate. I've been playing for about a year now and am always looking for people to stack with and have fun. I'm from the U.S and usually play on US West and East. If you play on either of those servers send me an invite on steam. My Steam is BKvoiceoverGames and my dota 2 ingame name is [TMM] Tenor.

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jermz » July 23, 2014 10:25pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

what region are you from matey?

i'm in SoCal!

Jermz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » August 9, 2014 12:01am | Report
Steam Name : Axolotl | Blubbles

I would be happy to play with you and help you get better.
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dan Is » August 21, 2014 9:30am | Report
I'd love to! My steam is danger_o_day.
Hard supports are hard.

Dan Is

Notable (2)
Steam: Dan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved