Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to game looking for help/bit of hints to champs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New to game looking for help/bit of hints to champs 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Binge22 » December 30, 2013 5:11pm | Report
http://i39.tinypic.com/103bbqp.png haha, completey wrong items tho

Binge22

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 30, 2013 9:14pm | Report
yeah dota fire has helped me a lot (thanks to XCO2, peppo ,hades4U and many other awesome guide makers!)

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Binge22 » January 1, 2014 4:48am | Report
Liking faceless void lol finding him fun and just trying to get used to him as a hero to try learn and use more

http://i42.tinypic.com/343itlk.png

they left so earlly ... nearlly won but died right near end and couldnt buyback life since long cd!

Binge22

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 3, 2014 9:50pm | Report
Binge22 wrote:

Liking faceless void lol finding him fun and just trying to get used to him as a hero to try learn and use more

http://i42.tinypic.com/343itlk.png

they left so earlly ... nearlly won but died right near end and couldnt buyback life since long cd!

My favorite heroes are Faceless Void, Nyx Assassin, and Dark Seer. In no particular order.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 4, 2014 6:04am | Report
mine are storm spirit, lifestealer and everyone else in that particular order :P.Never get to do the good stuff with storm spirit though (unless with friends)

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Binge22 » January 4, 2014 9:38am | Report
xCO2 wrote:

My favorite heroes are Faceless Void, Nyx Assassin, and Dark Seer. In no particular order.

tryed dark seer, was abit weird of a hero, loved faceless void, just trying to get used to last hitting on this

hate pudge, someone seems to feed and he just destorys after that

Binge22

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bonbb » January 10, 2014 6:49pm | Report
Pick Furion, holla-holla-get-dolla.
If not,
then pick wisp, venomancer and warlock.
Repeat.

bonbb

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Binge22 » January 11, 2014 1:56pm | Report
bonbb wrote:

If not,
Repeat.

will take a looky thanks mate

Binge22

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » January 12, 2014 5:29am | Report
bonbb wrote:

If not,
Repeat.

i dont think that the OP would have any fun with these heroes, when he said, that he prefers tanky heroes.

since you played LoL originally and it appears you are looking for more of a "bruiser" role i would suggest the following heroes:

- Elder Titan - his "w" is a very strong laning skill! his passive and ultimate also provide very powerful teamfight utility.

- Beastmaster - strong, longrange harass and a very powerful single-target ulti. His summonings also provide lots of utility

- Centaur Warrunner - extreme burst combo; tanky as f*ck; One of the best teamfight-ultimates in the game.

- Tiny - Toss is an extremely fun spell; able to get solo kills fairly easy with his Avalanche + Toss combo; packs a devastating punch with Aghanim's Scepter

- Troll Warlord - ranged and melee!; spammable nuke(s), dangerous in every stage of the game, works quite good vs other carries thanks to his evasion. Im sure you will enjoy him, if you like faceless void.

- Tusk - long range initiation; very potent nukes; somewhat of a pseudo-disabler; good snowballer (me so punny), scales quite well into lategame.

- Huskar - strong laning, very tanky (almost impossible to kill him magic damage, once he as lifesteal); huge amounts of burst; THE snowballhero imo (maybe even as good as TA).

i would make even more suggestions, but then this post would be far too long^^
also i think this list should suffice for now.

hope i could help and hf trying those out

EDIT: as for some basic alt-tab guides i would suggest to try out http://dota2alttab.com/

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Binge22 » January 12, 2014 6:13am | Report
L0bstz0r wrote:

i dont think that the OP would have any fun with these heroes, when he said, that he prefers tanky heroes.

since you played LoL originally and it appears you are looking for more of a "bruiser" role i would suggest the following heroes:

- Elder Titan - his "w" is a very strong laning skill! his passive and ultimate also provide very powerful teamfight utility.

- Beastmaster - strong, longrange harass and a very powerful single-target ulti. His summonings also provide lots of utility

- Centaur Warrunner - extreme burst combo; tanky as f*ck; One of the best teamfight-ultimates in the game.

- Tiny - Toss is an extremely fun spell; able to get solo kills fairly easy with his Avalanche + Toss combo; packs a devastating punch with Aghanim's Scepter

- Troll Warlord - ranged and melee!; spammable nuke(s), dangerous in every stage of the game, works quite good vs other carries thanks to his evasion. Im sure you will enjoy him, if you like faceless void.

- Tusk - long range initiation; very potent nukes; somewhat of a pseudo-disabler; good snowballer (me so punny), scales quite well into lategame.

- Huskar - strong laning, very tanky (almost impossible to kill him magic damage, once he as lifesteal); huge amounts of burst; THE snowballhero imo (maybe even as good as TA).

i would make even more suggestions, but then this post would be far too long^^
also i think this list should suffice for now.

hope i could help and hf trying those out

EDIT: as for some basic alt-tab guides i would suggest to try out http://dota2alttab.com/

will defo try these, tryed vemonmancer hated it lol did so bad, love the info youve added and i do read the alt tab thing to help with items, so much harder then LoL but seems alot more rewardeding to play

Binge22

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved