Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

meepo items and mmr?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » meepo items and mmr? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » February 23, 2014 3:09pm | Report
Hi guys! I have two questions! The first how do Meepo Items work, do you have to buy the items for each meepo or is it some special items that they get or I don't know! And what is mmr?! Thanks for answers! //Hagwill

Hagwill

Steam: Hagwill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by L0bstz0r » February 23, 2014 3:21pm | Report
hey

1. Afaik only the main meepo can have items. However, whatever boots your main meepo has, will also be automatically placed in all other meepos inventory. Something you might also want to know, when playing meepo is, that Aghanim's Scepter increases the stat-bonus your main meepo shares with his clones to 100% instead of the default 30%.

2. MMR = Match Making Rating. Usually this refers to ones Ranked Rating.

L0bstz0r

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: L0bstz0r
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » February 23, 2014 3:53pm | Report
Thx man! Now I don't have too wonder about that in decades! :D And also if you play as a mentor or coach, plz Ceck out my other thread: Searching for mentor! Thanks alot! :D //Hagwill

Hagwill

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » February 23, 2014 3:57pm | Report
Oh and by the way, can all Meepos cast spells? (I Know the passive!)

Hagwill

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Peppo_oPaccio » February 23, 2014 4:36pm | Report
Yes, they can: you can use Earthbind and Poof with all the Meepos, but remember only the main Meepo can use items except for boots. Particularly, Boots of Travel don't share their cooldown.

Peppo_oPaccio
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (70)
Steam: Peppo_o'Paccio
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » February 23, 2014 4:49pm | Report
Ok, tanks alot! You two have been very help ful! If it is any way I can help you just tell me! //Hagwill (I like your guides peppo_o'paccio!)

Hagwill

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 23, 2014 7:47pm | Report
I would watch the hero spotlights on dotacinema's youtube channel of you want to see how heroes spells work, this way you can really see how spells work.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » February 24, 2014 1:17pm | Report
Ok, thx!

Hagwill

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved