Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Last hitting help with Spectre? And lane choice?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Last hitting help with Spectre? And lane choice? 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » February 18, 2014 2:12pm | Report
Ancient Hero wrote:

its 12 sec btw. IMO, orchid isnt thtat good since you get enough mana from aghs already.

The point of an Orchid is not to have Mana, it's to make use of the Silence and Damage Amplification in Ganks, great against Heroes that can otherwise Escpae, like Weaver, Anti-Mage, etc. Not so great when they get Black King Bars or Manta Styles, but Viper is an excellent Hero for gaining a massive advantage for his Team by the time these Heroes can fight against him 1 vs 1.
compgenie wrote:

How good is a K/D/A of 13/4/9 with Shadow Fiend?
Just got that score with just my second game with him :3

It sounds good, but then again, if the other Team was practically running up to you and Feeding, it may be terrible. You're going to have to give us more than just K/D/A if you want to know how well you did ;{)

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » February 18, 2014 4:03pm | Report
For orchid, you still need some form of closing the distance due to his MS and its fairly easy to escape him with a TP. Hence an MKB is pretty solid as a 2nd or 3rd item on him. The idea of viper is hes an anti-carry hero with viper strike and his spells going through bkb as well as being a good mek carrier. Orchid doesn't help as much as pretty much every carry will go manta/bkb or both.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by compgenie » February 19, 2014 10:08am | Report
How do I get the match ID of a public game?

compgenie

Steam: \\\»»»Wombraider«««///
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » February 19, 2014 6:19pm | Report
compgenie wrote:

How do I get the match ID of a public game?

Step1. Find the game (most people usually get this one though 8{D )
Step2. Click on game to bring up the...thingie...page
Step3. Look at the top-left corner, it should appear like this

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved