Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to deal with Axe Battle Hunger + Partner with Stun in lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » How to deal with Axe Battle Hunger + Partner with Stun in lane? 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jaslam » July 9, 2013 2:05am | Report
tower hug.. get a bunch of clarities.. and use your skills to farm.. not to harass the enemy..

jaslam

Remarkable (21)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Droes » July 19, 2013 1:47am | Report
PeachFuzz wrote:

When you're having a tough time in lane, leave or get a rotation. No better option exists.

Leave??? dude This is not the right attitude
Life is really simple, but we insist in making it complicated.
~Confucius

Droes

Notable (3)
Steam: Goddamn Hippie
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » July 19, 2013 3:27am | Report
Droes wrote:

Leave??? dude This is not the right attitude

By leave he means abandon the lane, not leaving the game.Get yo' facts straight guys, and explain them better, so everyone understands what its all about.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Avicii » July 27, 2013 10:27am | Report
The best possible option would be pulling the creep wave into one of the neutral camps.Staying in the lane is not really an option once you have a lineup of axe and sand king...especially with bane as your lane partner.Tiny has very low base Armour and is very fragile early game.Added to that he has very slow attack speed(animation)so last hitting will be very hard to dodge Axe's constant harassment of his battle hunger.

If this doesn't work..i.e you can't really pull cause your not on the pull-capable lane of your map(top lane for radiant and bottom lane for dire),then in this case I suggest you switch lanes with your partner cause this isn't where tiny is supposed to be.You need decent amount of farm on your hero not just levels.

Avicii

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved