Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

how i can play legend of dota 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » how i can play legend of dota 2 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kiehl » November 2, 2013 3:32am | Report
I'd love to play the legend of dota 2 but I do not know how, if anyone can tell? please

kiehl

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dotb » November 3, 2013 11:11am | Report
wtf is legend of dota2

dotb

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LG_Fox_Brazil » November 3, 2013 11:53am | Report
Legend of Dota 2?

LG_Fox_Brazil

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Glenn T » November 3, 2013 12:24pm | Report
Are you talking about the mod?

Glenn T

Notable (1)
Steam: Glenn T
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Nuke » November 8, 2013 3:34am | Report
You need to join a server from outside of Dota 2 through a website that runs Legends of Dota servers. D2Ware is the website I use. The website has a tutorial to explain it so you should get in a game quite quickly.
Bristleback - Making chasers kill themselves since 28/3/2013

Smuggels wrote:

the giant hamster is revived by Drow the dog using the power of the best pie in the world.
the daughter who was beaten now is a the ultimate fighter after training for years since she never wants to be beaten again, she learns all forms of killing and martial arts and is now an unstoppable machine, she teams up with drow the dog and rides the giant hamster into battle against the dark lord Gabe Vovlo, crushing his Steam empire and freeing all the slaves under steam sales control.

Mr. Nuke

Notable (3)
Steam: Mr. Crit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved