Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help with Sven

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Help with Sven 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » December 14, 2012 5:41am | Report
You can find players to play with or even a clan in our Matchmaking section. Good luck and have fun! :)
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sir Azar Claden » January 10, 2013 6:44am | Report
I made a custom build with Sven. I usually get power treads first for the strategy str and attack speed. 2nd I get an Armlet of Mordiggian. This items active gives you the extra str which gives you hp, hp Regen and for str heroes like Sven extra damage. You can click on this item to give you extra hp which might save you when running b to base with low hp. I have used it with like 1 hp and it has gotten me outa tough situations real fast! Keep in mind that the 32 hp it drains from your hp won't kill you alone but it can take you to 1 hp so be sure to turn it off when you don't need it. The extra damage from this item will combine greatly with your ulti. It has worked for me pretty well. Next I would suggest mask of madness like everyone else here, but I only use it when my allies are stunned with my storm hammer. This item is good for ganking your enemies quickly, catching up to fleeing enemies and running away from enemies. Most people underestimate this item, but I consider it the butterfly for str heroes. Thats right it is called Heavens Halberd. It gives you a 25% chance to avoid being hit by auto attacks + you can disarm dangerous threats to the team which makes it where they can't auto attack period. Not to mention the benefits from the whopping 25 extra str it gives you. This makes you super Tanky + it is cheaper than getting a heart. Some might debate on which item makes you tankier on incoming attacks too. Anyways the extra damage also goes well with your ulti. After that I get a Daedalus, and Blade Mail or Black king bar.

Sir Azar Claden

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved