Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

AngeloBangelo Replaycast: Fractis Gaming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » AngeloBangelo Replaycast: Fractis Gaming 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » October 2, 2014 8:08pm | Report
Hi there.

Smuggels asked me to check out a game of his team playing against another team. I offer some constructive criticism, and I think I offer some great information for future matches. If anyone is interested in the match as well, feel free to watch it. I talk a bit about drafting, item progression, skill choices, roaming, roles, when to smoke, targets in team fights... Lots of stuff. It's a long video, but I think a lot of new players can take away quite a bit of knowledge from the video.

If you'd like me to do something similar for a match of yours, just message me and I'll do my best.

Hopefully you guys like it.

Thanks,

Angelo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PVXd2YBkL8

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » October 2, 2014 10:27pm | Report
Not sure about the rules of the matches that you will do this for, but here is a match.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/925999558

I know i did good, but i always feel bad of my laning stage with invoker, and my really late game. I also HATE 6.82's new comeback mechanic because we were playing very very defensively for a bit of the game.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » October 2, 2014 10:40pm | Report
Awesome!!! cheers man looking back at we can really see where we went wrong :D cheers man your insights really help!

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » October 2, 2014 11:38pm | Report
mastadoom wrote:

Not sure about the rules of the matches that you will do this for, but here is a match.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/925999558

I know i did good, but i always feel bad of my laning stage with invoker, and my really late game. I also HATE 6.82's new comeback mechanic because we were playing very very defensively for a bit of the game.

Cool dude.

There are no rules, really. I prefer games with teams instead of pubs, just because of the organization. Or 5 friends, you know? I will do it as soon as I have the time. I would say I'll have it done and posted within 2-3 days.

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved