Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Worst Teamfight Hero?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Worst Teamfight Hero? 52 posts - page 3 of 6
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » March 23, 2015 3:36am | Report
Blubbles wrote:

Haha it was sarcasm. I know they are really good. It was a joke.

I hope a guy picks techies on your team for the next ten games.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Haloon » March 23, 2015 10:34am | Report
Thats ,,I hope you step on Lego,, Dota 2 style D:

Haloon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » March 23, 2015 2:41pm | Report
Pre-6.83 Bloodseeker I feel like was a dreadful teamfight hero, but Blood Rite allowed him to do a sort of "worst to first" turnabout in terms of team fight capability. An aoe silence/240 pure damage nuke? Yeah, pretty good, though it does need some set up.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pocciox » March 23, 2015 4:16pm | Report
I think about bounty. its usefullness is seen later when you get gold from kills. Also, lifestealer isn't useful in the current Meta

Pocciox

Notable (2)
Steam: Pocciox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » March 23, 2015 4:28pm | Report
Someone mentioned Riki. Hell no! If you watched Sunday's Crazy CM Inhouse, there was Riki against Omniknight, Earthshaker, Mirana, Puck and Slardar. They had great teamfight and they could also make Riki cry with Amplify Damage.

The trick was to shut down supports before they could do anything for their team, or make them to use their ultimates prematurely, which was basically a waste. Riki had to stay back, wait for their heroes to group up on his teammates, then he would go in with Blink Strike, Smoke Screen and fight was won. Repeat that 3 times and game is finished.

That Riki was me.

My vote on the worst: Bounty Hunter.

Other, also bad: Nature's Prophet, Clinkz.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » March 23, 2015 5:06pm | Report
Visage is another hero to consider, not so much because he's "bad" but more so because he's a "liability." I was watching a game in the Pit League (hellraisers and empire I believe) HR went with Visage only to have Empire last pick Axe. Sure enough, axe called all of visage's birds and boom, HR's not even 3 seconds into a teamfight and they're already without familiars. That happened just about every teamfight (somehow, Empire still managed to lose).

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 23, 2015 5:29pm | Report
Fedorable wrote:

Visage is another hero to consider, not so much because he's "bad" but more so because he's a "liability." I was watching a game in the Pit League (hellraisers and empire I believe) HR went with Visage only to have Empire last pick Axe. Sure enough, axe called all of visage's birds and boom, HR's not even 3 seconds into a teamfight and they're already without familiars. That happened just about every teamfight (somehow, Empire still managed to lose).

so visage is a bad teamfighter because he is bad against axe. you are thinking too deep about this :P

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » March 23, 2015 5:42pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

so visage is a bad teamfighter because he is bad against axe. you are thinking too deep about this :P

The point is that, without his familiars, Visage has no real way dish out damage reliable damage. So if you keep your birds alive, he's great for teamfights, if you use your birds to feed, he's great... for the enemy team. Not to mention the familiar cooldown is pretty lengthy, 2 minutes or so I believe.

Fedorable
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » March 23, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Fedorable wrote:

The point is that, without his familiars, Visage has no real way dish out damage reliable damage. So if you keep your birds alive, he's great for teamfights, if you use your birds to feed, he's great... for the enemy team. Not to mention the familiar cooldown is pretty lengthy, 2 minutes or so I believe.

well every hero played badly is a bad teamfight hero, and even with birds he spams out nukes and even decent autoattacks if he has some farm.

a magnus or void is also a terrible (even worse) teamfight hero if he misuses his ultimate.

i like your thinking but it went a bit too beyond inception. XD

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by William » March 23, 2015 6:20pm | Report
Broodmother is pretty useless in fights unless she's very far ahead. The only way she really gets far ahead in the first place is by avoiding fights and taking buildings.

So yeah, I'd say Broodmother.

William

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (7)
Steam: Bill

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved