Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which hero gets the biggest amount of assists?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Which hero gets the biggest amount of assists? 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » November 25, 2014 6:31am | Report
In this thread I would like to try to make a list of heroes, that are those with biggest amount of assists in Dota2 skirmishes.

What I want is to check your DotaBUFF and see on which hero you got the biggest amount of assists and post it.

I have Witch Doctor with 50 assists in a 1:39 game. I remember I had also Undying with 43 assists in around 50 minute game.

Apart from that, you can also post your opinions on which hero is good at assisting kills and why.

I think, that Venomancer has also a great potential to acquire assists. He is arguably the best Damage over Time hero. Poison Nova is just a devastating ultimate, that isn't lethal itself, but is greatly decreasing heroes' HP.

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » November 25, 2014 6:47am | Report
My highest assist count is 27 as Razor in a 47 minute game.

I think heroes like Magnus and Enigma with the full team disables or AoE spells should have the highest amount of assists.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 25, 2014 7:09am | Report
My record of most assists is 43, as Necrophos. Dotabuff
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » November 25, 2014 7:11am | Report
Earth Spirit

95% of the kills in the whole match as assists.

I think a number shouldnt be assigned as a quantification facotr cause in a 100 kill game a 30 assisst is puny. % is better because even if the number is low it counts if u took part in a game.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dimonychan » November 25, 2014 8:22am | Report
37 with Kunkka. Funny how I inflicted the most HD yet finished with 7/37 K/A because my team stiole kills on purpose.

Dimonychan

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » November 25, 2014 8:35am | Report
Spectre and venomancer are probably the 2 heroes who get the most ***its. Necrophos is also good but he is good at KS'ing.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » November 25, 2014 8:46am | Report
Zeus Is the best IMO, the ulti, if you don't use it for stealing you should get LOADS of assists.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » November 25, 2014 2:46pm | Report
47 Earthshaker boys
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » November 25, 2014 7:36pm | Report
Mine is Tidehunter <}3

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/71164597/records

Ultimately, the Heroes that get the most assists are the ones that join almost every fight, but are geared more towards control than Damage.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerak Kyria » November 25, 2014 8:02pm | Report
31 as Necrophos in 30 minute game. trench tier ftw!
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/100819066/records
one of my earlier matches to... don't even have boots.
Your new diet for heroes; You will need 4 wards (cuz wards taste better), 1 set of tangoes, 1 mango, 1 cheese.
With this you can make a nice Tango Mango Cheese platter. You can wash this all down with a nice bottle of water, Can be flavoured with red, green, yellow, blue, purple AND GOLD!
Caution: Taking roshan 3 times is required.

Zerak Kyria

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved