What do you guys do while queueing for DotA?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What do you guys do while queueing for DotA? 6 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Queue-time pastimes?
YouTube
Play another game
Last Hit Trainer o.o
Work
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » November 27, 2018 5:31pm | Report
Hi!

I've found that queue times in DotA are pretty lengthy when compared to other games. What do you guys do while waiting for a game?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 27, 2018 11:31pm | Report
Nice question!

Back in the day I used to simply wait and browse Reddit on my phone, but after I've acquired my second monitor, I mostly watch streams or even play other games if I expect the queue to be long. Once Artifact is out, it's going to be a great game to play while searching for a match!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Distinguished (273)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Masked_Man98 » November 28, 2018 2:15am | Report
Clash Royale sometimes I end up playing during draft phase and have to ruin a pick worthy of 35 minutes of my life or a game worthy of 3 min😂
Brave Travelers Tell Stories of A Legendary Warrior Who Freezes The Heart of His Enemies And Burns Their Untouchable Souls
List of my guide Here
The UnTold:Dawn,Blizzard, Dire
Follow me on Instagram For more Updates @soroush_s77

Masked_Man98

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » November 28, 2018 11:10am | Report
Hint: the correct answer is read dotafire guides ;) ;)

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coryn02 » November 28, 2018 11:12pm | Report
I used to like doing the Shopkeeper's Quiz, but apparently it's gone now. These days, I usually talk to whoever I'm partying up with for the evening (or twiddle my thumbs, if I am alone).

Coryn02

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NukularBunny » January 9, 2019 9:00pm | Report
I just watch the gameplay of my favourite heroes to see how they play.

NukularBunny

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved