What do you guys do while queueing for DotA?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What do you guys do while queueing for DotA? 5 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Queue-time pastimes?
YouTube
Play another game
Last Hit Trainer o.o
Work
Other
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » November 27, 2018 5:31pm | Report
Hi!

I've found that queue times in DotA are pretty lengthy when compared to other games. What do you guys do while waiting for a game?

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » November 27, 2018 11:31pm | Report
Nice question!

Back in the day I used to simply wait and browse Reddit on my phone, but after I've acquired my second monitor, I mostly watch streams or even play other games if I expect the queue to be long. Once Artifact is out, it's going to be a great game to play while searching for a match!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Distinguished (270)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Masked_Man98 » November 28, 2018 2:15am | Report
Clash Royale sometimes I end up playing during draft phase and have to ruin a pick worthy of 35 minutes of my life or a game worthy of 3 min😂
Brave Travelers Tell Stories of A Legendary Warrior Who Freezes The Heart of His Enemies And Burns Their Untouchable Souls
List of my guide Here
The UnTold:Dawn,Blizzard, Dire
Follow me on Instagram For more Updates @soroush_s77

Masked_Man98

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » November 28, 2018 11:10am | Report
Hint: the correct answer is read dotafire guides ;) ;)

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coryn02 » November 28, 2018 11:12pm | Report
I used to like doing the Shopkeeper's Quiz, but apparently it's gone now. These days, I usually talk to whoever I'm partying up with for the evening (or twiddle my thumbs, if I am alone).

Coryn02

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!