Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

this site really needs some intermediate guides

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » this site really needs some intermediate guides 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Triumph117 » November 20, 2011 8:56pm | Report
walking couriers are very, very easy to kill. Flying couriers are a fair bit harder, but ranged heroes with blinks can chase them down if you're not watching.

Triumph117

Notable (11)
Steam: www.twitch.tv/dotacast
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by endl#152386 » November 21, 2011 1:23am | Report
another question that i forgot to ask is how jungling works in this game. besides roshan are there other neutral creep buffs? how does the route work? can any champ jungle, ive played some dota games where the neutral mobs were just extra farm and slightly tougher to take on.

endl#152386

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JeepLV » November 21, 2011 2:01am | Report
1.Neutral creeps don't give any extra buffs.
2.Neutral creeps are diffrent from each other in toughness,gold and exp gain.
Yellow=Easy
Purple=Medium
Brown=Tough
White=Very Tough

Aslo in same spawn always won't spawn same neutrals, neutrals are diffrent from each other and it's for youself to test wichones are more stronger, and tougher to kill for particular hero.
3.There's only some heroes who can jungle from level 1.
Here is the list:

1.Chen - he can easy jungle because his 3rd skill can posses almost any neutral creep. That way you command him to attack other neutral. At last level of that skill you can control 3 neutral. Usually at lvl 1 you find most toughnest creep you can find and control him.Additional that creeps gain bonus health and movmentspeed.

2.Enchantres - is the same as chen only she can gain neutral only for 80 sec what is more then enough because CD for that spell is 30/25/20/15 seconds. Also she dosen't get any bonus stats for neutral.

3.Axe - this is unfriendly for newcommers because if you want jungle effectively with him you will need to stackcreep. I hope you know what stacking creeps means.

4.Broodmother - can also jungle, with her first ability on kill she will summon small spider wich will help her in jungling tougher neutrals.

5.Enigma - can easy jugnle because you can turn one neutral in to 3 elementals that will split in 6 after few attacks you just need some mana regen.

6.Darkseer - can jugnle, first you will need buy shield stout shield and some regen, start with some weak creep and ability for you jungle is Ion Shell, that will provide you dmg.

7.Nature's Prophet - well he got ability that summons trees so it's easy to jungle with him

You can also jungle with some other heroes, but i won't mention them because their a bit special.

JeepLV

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by endl#152386 » November 21, 2011 11:15am | Report
another thing, i did mention it but what are the stealth detection items?

endl#152386

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » November 21, 2011 7:22pm | Report
Quoted:

another thing, i did mention it but what are the stealth detection items?

More than League. A lot more.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Triumph117 » November 21, 2011 7:54pm | Report
Quoted:

another question that i forgot to ask is how jungling works in this game. besides roshan are there other neutral creep buffs? how does the route work? can any champ jungle, ive played some dota games where the neutral mobs were just extra farm and slightly tougher to take on.

They don't give buffs in the sense of LoL, but several do have beneficial auras as well as activatable skills like stuns. If you dominate these creep and have them follow you around you can put them to work.

Triumph117

Notable (11)
Steam: www.twitch.tv/dotacast
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by endl#152386 » November 21, 2011 8:16pm | Report
Quoted:

More than League. A lot more.

\

care to elaborate

endl#152386

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » November 21, 2011 8:26pm | Report
Quoted:

\

care to elaborate

One releases in an AoE around the user and any unit will be marked. The marked units will be revealed as if they weren't invisible for a while. Another is similar to Oracle, except when you die it is dropped on the ground and anyone can pick it up, or destroy it. There are wards too, except they don't have a lot of sight but still reveal invisible units in a large area. There is also a pretty expensive item that as an added bonus has a unit you can summon that reveals invisible too.

All of these are rather inexpensive.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved