Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Leak Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Leak Thread 42 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » January 18, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Funny you should mention "whiney" cause that's how everyone on this site perceives you. Loveless you and maturity are polar opposites so don't even start, you can hardly go a day without flaming someone on the site or just generally being the negative person you are. Ya maybe I should have credited him earlier which I now fixed, but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to use their poor social skills to demoralize others especially in a public domain.

As for schooling I'm in college so don't lecture me on anything you wouldn't be familiar with.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Plasmodium » January 19, 2012 3:01am | Report
Gunker man, in fact everyone. Lets just stop succumbing to there trolling ways! Just ignore those posts where they complain or display negativity towards others.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Plasmodium

Notable (13)
Steam: RetrtoTvirus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Whated » January 19, 2012 3:48am | Report
Hahahaha! I'm laughing my *** off! :D ****ing kids trying to act like ****ing adults :D Get real *****es! Just look at yourself when you try to be so ****ing mature :D How does your ****ing ugly face look like? ***burger hikikomori otaku ******!
If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.
Joseph Goebbels

Whated

Notable (12)
Steam: Whated
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » January 19, 2012 4:50am | Report
Whated wrote:

Hahahaha! I'm laughing my *** off! :D ****ing kids trying to act like ****ing adults :D Get real *****es! Just look at yourself when you try to be so ****ing mature :D How does your ****ing ugly face look like? ***burger hikikomori otaku ******!

You're not helping anything.

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Whated » January 19, 2012 6:04am | Report
That is just how I see things happen in this thread. Or overally on this forum around these ppl...
If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.
Joseph Goebbels

Whated

Notable (12)
Steam: Whated
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Plasmodium » January 19, 2012 1:36pm | Report
Ah dear... Whated...lol
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Plasmodium

Notable (13)
Steam: RetrtoTvirus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » January 28, 2012 1:26pm | Report
I changed the thread just so it's easy to update. Also newer stuff has been added to his blog.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MoosetheMonkey » January 28, 2012 6:53pm | Report
Whated wrote:

lol... (to his kid) some people are born ******ed. Some people are born talentless. And your daddy.. well ur daddy was born japanese... now, now dont cry!

MoosetheMonkey

Notable (12)
Steam: chocolaaaaate
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Typo-ER » January 29, 2012 8:40pm | Report
Can't believe how this thread went from Interesting discussions to immature flaming in such a short span. Can we get back to the leaks?

I have a source that says Mortred will be next o_o Personally hoping for more than 1 hero :D

Typo-ER

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » January 29, 2012 8:46pm | Report
Ya well as you have noticed there are some people only on this site to spread negativity and push people's buttons.

Definitely hoping for more than one hero but I doubt it will be. As for Mortred, I wouldn't be surprised if it were her or bane/gyro/obsidian and anyone else that was prematurely brought in last patch. Hoping for Bane :D

Leech

Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved