The International 2018 News and Discussion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The International 2018 News and Discussion 35 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 9, 2018 9:10am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

I hope Rubick wins. <3 Rubick

Same here, I really enjoy playing him even though he's not that strong this patch. Can't pick him too often though since people tend to get demoralized when they see something that's not Crystal Maiden or other meta support. :(
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Distinguished (267)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JamesWilly » August 13, 2018 3:38am | Report
TheSofa wrote:

I hope Rubick wins. <3 Rubick

Yup. I think Rubick has been loosing for about 2 years. Hope the little guy gets a break this year!

BTW almost 2 week left! 1st Prize for the international 2018 is 10 million dollars!

JamesWilly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JamesWilly » August 15, 2018 1:07am | Report
The International 2018 Group Stage Day 1 Schedule / Stream / Caster Information!

JamesWilly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JamesWilly » August 16, 2018 2:34am | Report
So the day one group stage has ended. Bringing is some major upsets! With highlights of the day including EG picking up Phoenix Arteezy (it was a mis-click) and Liquid losing 1-39 against Fnatic! Overall it was a fun day, With EG and VGJ.Storm in leads so far. Match score, Day 2 scheduled and Day 1 Highlights can be found here. What you guys think about Day 1?

Here are day one standings:

JamesWilly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by JamesWilly » August 16, 2018 11:31pm | Report
Group 2 day 2 has ended. I was not able to see any of the matches as I am still watching day one. But it seems EG and VGJ.Thunder are still in lead. That is quite astonishing, was not expecting EG to remain top.

Here are day 2 standings so far:

JamesWilly

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!