Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Survey for all levels of E-sports players! Please participate!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Survey for all levels of E-sports players! Please participate! 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by demanen » September 16, 2015 12:02pm | Report
Hello,

I am a master‘s student from Šiauliai University in Lithuania and I am writing a thesis on e-sports culture and education. I myself have for many years been a games (mainly online) and that‘s why I want to make the genre of e-sports and its community more popular and noteworthy.
I want to ask you to fill out the survey, to which you can find a link below. It should take you up to 20 minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to assess the needs of all levels of e-sports players. The thesis itself will attempt to find solutions to these issues in theory of sports education. I value opinions of every respondent!
The survey is completely anonymous.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s9V7m1GKMbXi5YGtvAvu61tLGw6ifnq-a0IlPr2w038/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you!
ŠU Intercultural development and mediation masters student,
Gintautas Jazdauskas

demanen

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 16, 2015 1:02pm | Report
Done

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » September 16, 2015 2:27pm | Report
demanen wrote:

Hello,

I am a master‘s student from Šiauliai University in Lithuania and I am writing a thesis on e-sports culture and education. I myself have for many years been a games (mainly online) and that‘s why I want to make the genre of e-sports and its community more popular and noteworthy.
I want to ask you to fill out the survey, to which you can find a link below. It should take you up to 20 minutes to complete. The purpose of this survey is to assess the needs of all levels of e-sports players. The thesis itself will attempt to find solutions to these issues in the theory of sports education. I value opinions of every respondent!
The survey is completely anonymous.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s9V7m1GKMbXi5YGtvAvu61tLGw6ifnq-a0IlPr2w038/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you!
ŠU Intercultural development and mediation masters student,
Gintautas Jazdauskas

Do you have any "more reading" and will you provide us with more information once it's done? I, for one, would like to hear how you analyzed the data and what conclusions you arrived at and how :).

Also, I'd post on smitefire.com and mobafire.com, as they are this site's sister sites.

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (74)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » September 16, 2015 3:27pm | Report
Finished, good luck with your studies.

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Blubbles » September 16, 2015 3:33pm | Report
eSports scholarship would be great. Especially with the way technology is progressing.

I hope your thesis goes well. GL HF.
Mood of the Day

^_^

Blubbles

Notable (13)
Steam: Axolotl
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by oldKainen » September 16, 2015 5:16pm | Report
Did it! I'd probably do a similar thesis when I finish my graduation, so glad I can help you with yours. Good luck with it!

oldKainen

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by demanen » September 17, 2015 12:15am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Do you have any "more reading" and will you provide us with more information once it's done? I, for one, would like to hear how you analyzed the data and what conclusions you arrived at and how :).

Also, I'd post on smitefire.com and mobafire.com, as they are this site's sister sites.

If you want I can provide you with the whole thesis after it's done, it will be free access :)

demanen

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by fromage_enrage » September 17, 2015 7:25am | Report
Just finished it ! And I also would like to read it when you're done.

fromage_enrage

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by demanen » September 17, 2015 12:11pm | Report

Just finished it ! And I also would like to read it when you're done.

Heya, thanks for participating, I'll be sure to post the link to it when I'm done! :)

demanen

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » September 17, 2015 12:31pm | Report
I think this was a good palce to ask you probably got a lot of guys to do it.

michimatsch

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved