Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Post Your Game Stats Here

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Post Your Game Stats Here 422 posts - page 34 of 43
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » April 19, 2016 4:36pm | Report
Dimonychan wrote:

With TB it just takes one won skirmish mid-late game for your enemies to either lose their rax or waste a lot of momentum due to massive buybacks - and both are horrible.

I hate to say Dimony is right, but he is so right.

This: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2305474423

I'm like "there goes another Mirana game, **** my life", they have megas and we don't even have Tier 3s, suddenly we kill Nature's Prophet and Tim explodes their base in one go. I didn't even celebrate because I was in shock xD

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » April 20, 2016 2:11am | Report
Shame about his ****ty GPM though.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » April 20, 2016 2:29am | Report
Terathiel wrote:

xD #shotsfired by the TB lord

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » April 20, 2016 3:22am | Report
Wow, that's a Rich rubick!
WP.
Did they start throwing the game halfway through?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » April 20, 2016 3:33am | Report

Wow, that's a Rich rubick!
WP.
Did they start throwing the game halfway through?

Not really, I think both teams played badly and did a lot of mistakes throughout the game (including me ofc), but their team always had an advantage. What happened right before the end though was we could hang on against the pushes because we still had an ok depush with these heroes, and suddenly the Nature's Prophet threw by tping in our Ancient alone to try to end it. We killed him, someone else was also dead so we marched mid, and we took everything in a few seconds - Tier 3, barracks, throne. The Rubick was good. Our Silencer was so bad that when he disconnected we didn't miss him at all in teamfights, on the contrary, the extra gold was welcomed ahah

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 20, 2016 4:08am | Report
Terathiel wrote:

U wot m8?
I didnt have income from any good teamfights cause we were losing all game.
I just illusionpushed lanes and then ended the game by hitting buildings like a good demonman.

My last games have all been like this with him, lose, enemy team ****s up, take base, win.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Muush » April 20, 2016 4:28am | Report
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2295064288

Stack with Tusk. Dual offlane with Tusk. Feed a stupid first blood for trying to farm neutrals, but other than that Huskar ends up saying "commend carry cm". All I do is blink into arcana-powered Freezing Field. Tusk says it's enough. I blame The Frosto's guide for not maxing Arcane Aura first anymore, for maxing Crystal Nova instead, and for taking Freezing Field at level 6 instead of at level 10.

Muush

Notable (1)
Steam: Mux
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » April 20, 2016 4:38am | Report
Muush wrote:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2295064288

Stack with Tusk. Dual offlane with Tusk. Feed a stupid first blood for trying to farm neutrals, but other than that Huskar ends up saying "commend carry cm". All I do is blink into arcana-powered Freezing Field. Tusk says it's enough. I blame The Frosto's guide for not maxing Arcane Aura first anymore, for maxing Crystal Nova instead, and for taking Freezing Field at level 6 instead of at level 10.

Well done mate! Maybe you should have listened to other guides instead, Idk, there are some good ones out there with different builds ;)

[INSERT SHAMELESS PUBLICITY LINK]

Credits to Janitsu!

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » April 20, 2016 5:22am | Report
Muush wrote:

I blame The Frosto's guide for not maxing Arcane Aura first anymore, for maxing Crystal Nova instead

Yeah, Crystal Maiden's skill build is pretty awkward and can go lots of ways. Still I consider that Arcane Aura should always be maxed second at most, since it's the big selling point of the hero : free mana for your entire team = ez lanes. Besides the skill scales extremely well with its last point, and it's your farming skill!
...because Frostbite is a 100% damage Iron Talon so spamming it on jungle creeps makes you a rich CM. And unlike popular belief...CM is actually deceptively item-dependent.
So this leaves you with either going 4/1/4, or going 1/4/4. Maxing Crystal Nova is good when playing against dual / trilanes and in teamfights, and maxing Frostbite is good against solos and for roaming.
But seriously, max the aura at level 8 or 9. 2/1/4/1 or 3/1/4/1, 1/3/4/1 or similar. Il wins you your lanes, a bit like Drow's precision aura.
All the CMs I've seen in competitive max the aura early.

Muush wrote:

for taking Freezing Field at level 6 instead of at level 10.

No, seriously, this one is no contest. Skill it at 6, always. The build where you don't skill ult at 6 on CM is massively outdated. It kinda made sense when the cooldown was longer and the AOE was way smaller, but now that it's 90 second cooldown at every level, ult is just better than every other skill if you have it available.
There's really no excuse, whenever you have ult up in an engagement, you need to use it. If you lack mana, ult always takes precedence over everything else. You can even use it to farm jungle stacks for a fast dagger :)
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The Frosto » April 20, 2016 7:04am | Report
beautiful
Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in it.
-Cicero

And still every dota player flames someone else instead of himself.

The Frosto

Notable (14)
Steam: The Frosto
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved