Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Least item dependent hero in the game?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Least item dependent hero in the game? 45 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KrDotoBestDoto » December 22, 2014 6:27pm | Report
Elder Titan is pretty good too. Soul Ring Tranquil Boots already beast just because of the skills and aura.

KrDotoBestDoto

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 22, 2014 8:21pm | Report
^ i agree

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kadius » December 22, 2014 9:35pm | Report
No one has mentioned Io? Little wisp is all utility doesn't really need anything
Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » December 22, 2014 10:31pm | Report
It is nyx for me.
Give him a bottle and force staff and he goes all gamelong. He has a scaling nuke, a dmg return a stun and a way to pick off stragglers
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » December 22, 2014 10:47pm | Report

It is nyx for me.
Give him a bottle and force staff and he goes all gamelong. He has a scaling nuke, a dmg return a stun and a way to pick off stragglers

But he can't solo kill anyone, so his game impact is pretty questionable. Nyx Assassin without items is the same problem as Bounty Hunter without items, you see a lot of that in competitive (Bounty with blink and forcestaff or similar stuff), which is probably great in coordinated competitive games, but in a pub you're just left with a useless ganker who can't gank.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KEEP CALM AND FEED » December 22, 2014 11:23pm | Report
Hamstertamer wrote:

But he can't solo kill anyone, so his game impact is pretty questionable. Nyx Assassin without items is the same problem as Bounty Hunter without items, you see a lot of that in competitive (Bounty with blink and forcestaff or similar stuff), which is probably great in coordinated competitive games, but in a pub you're just left with a useless ganker who can't gank.

I think nyx is good.
Game impact is not to be measured in items but the innate utility a hero provides. It must be for a reason pros play him as no.5 that he can come so easily online with just a 700 gold item.

KEEP CALM AND FEED

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (15)
Steam: KEEP CALM AND FEED
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » December 24, 2014 12:17am | Report
No love for Earth Spirit?

UltraSuperHyper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThePipersSon » December 24, 2014 12:38am | Report
In my mind Lich is the least item dependent.

ThePipersSon

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » December 24, 2014 12:44am | Report
^falls of soo hard late game.

in my opinion, Elder Titan.Even 60 minutes in , he can do a lot with a force staff/a blink and a boot of your choice.

Also,serial agility hero rapist.

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » December 24, 2014 1:00am | Report
Elder titan is good on heroes who go natural stats build like morphling terrorblade, et cetera.
Once upon a time Morphling with his 1.5k HP with full agi switch met Elder Titan.
He died.
End of story.

BUT WHERES THE LOVE FO MA Dazzle???
FO SHIZZLE MA DIZZLE ANYONE??
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved