Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I think I'm done with dota for a while...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I think I'm done with dota for a while... 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 25, 2014 8:21am | Report
I think I'm done with dota for a while because of teams like;

Feeding Troll Warlord

Awful team in general

and...

Feeders with a side of everyone abandoned at 20 minutes

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » September 25, 2014 8:39am | Report
Lost 7 in a row, then won 10. 3 games should not make you dissapointed. I mean, if dota makes you dissapointed, there's a lot of dissapointment to follow in life.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » September 25, 2014 8:57am | Report
3 games doesn't disappoint me. 5 games in the space of 4 hours under the same cri***stances does disappoint me. DotA annoys me when I go on a losing streak through no fault of my own.

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by voodoodoll » September 25, 2014 9:28am | Report
You should get used to that, I think it's conventional wisdom that at least one third of all games you play will be lost however well/badly you play. It seems pretty likely that some of those games are going to be in succession. ;)

voodoodoll

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » September 25, 2014 9:36am | Report
1 vs 5 games are a big part of doto. Really good players actually manage to win some of them :)
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krwiozerca » September 25, 2014 9:46am | Report
Don't lose your spirit!

Krwiozerca

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (34)
Steam: Krwiozerca
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 25, 2014 10:12am | Report
you have just entered the trench..but dota is so addictive brother...u will again want to prove ur mantle...hehe...just have a break n come back tommorrow...

looking at the picks of ur team...well if u want to win try to make a balanced team..not like all carries...as i saw there...make sacrifice ...if needed play support..dont be stubborn to play riki bs or pa or ursa...when i see my dota buff account i find i was more sucrssful.as a support...may b thts how i play..but again i also want to carry..n by god..4 out of 10 i have lost..not bexause i play bad..bad but because i chose to b 5th carry or the 4 th...

u have to understan that in a 50 min or so game of dota ..the gold is fixed..and this fixed amount of gold cannot b shared to the full potential by a team of five or 4 carries

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jamesShajam » September 25, 2014 10:14am | Report
Dude, don't give up, look at my winrate graph.
http://prntscr.com/4q7mo3 I went from 50% (you can't see it) all the way down to 46%, but after that I climbed up to 50% again! you're not doing bad at all.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

jamesShajam

Notable (5)
Steam: ShaJam
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 25, 2014 10:15am | Report
you have just entered the trench..but dota is so addictive brother...u will again want to prove ur mantle...hehe...just have a break n come back tommorrow...

looking at the picks of ur team...well if u want to win try to make a balanced team..not like all carries...as i saw there...make sacrifice ...if needed play support..dont be stubborn to play riki bs or pa or ursa...when i see my dota buff account i find i was more sucrssful.as a support...may b thts how i play..but again i also want to carry..n by god..4 out of 10 i have lost..not bexause i play bad..bad but because i chose to b 5th carry or the 4 th...

u have to understan that in a 50 min or so game of dota ..the gold is fixed..and this fixed amount of gold cannot b shared to the full potential by a team of five or 4 carries

vroomndie

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by vroomndie » September 25, 2014 10:17am | Report
shajam...do u have truesight enablaed in ur dotabuff acc?

vroomndie

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved