Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beta Key Exchange

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Beta Key Exchange 212 posts - page 11 of 22
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Idunnow » March 13, 2012 3:34am | Report
Im also looking for a beta key :) i am excited about this game and cant wait to get to the action. Ty and sorry for bad english

Idunnow

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SaRuMaN#199601 » March 14, 2012 10:45am | Report
I would like to have a beta key.
I played a lot of LoL an Hon but this game wow i would really enjoy if someone would make me a gift.

Thank you if someone would give me one if not then i have too wait if they send me one but I hope that someone can give me one.

Bye

SaRuMaN#199601

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Gambest » March 15, 2012 2:44am | Report
I would like to have a beta key. I'm LOL player and will be very pleased if someone would give me a invite! Thank you!

Gambest

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxEPunk » March 16, 2012 3:33pm | Report
I'd love a Beta Key for my friend. I got one from Valve but it looks like they're not sending additional for friends anymore and it'd be great to play together. I have a demonoid invite I can trade if you like. Just PM me.. Thanks.

MaxEPunk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DEtay123 » March 22, 2012 4:51am | Report
I am looking for DOTA 2 beta key

DEtay123

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HamSandwich » March 22, 2012 9:45am | Report
I have 40 keys. I'm willing to trade 1:1 for CS:GO or $30 paypal.

HamSandwich

Remarkable (34)
Steam: HamSandwich
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Deadlypain » March 23, 2012 8:22am | Report
Is there a giveaway or anything ? I need a beta key !!!! :'(

Deadlypain

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sanfax#203555 » March 23, 2012 6:08pm | Report
Im looking to trade my 2 keys for somthing :D Add me on steam my ID is Sanfax

sanfax#203555

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by FierceBunneh » March 26, 2012 1:20pm | Report
Hello,I will kindly ask for a beta key if someone would give me.I keep finding myself watching dota 2 videos and i just cant help but feel the lack of experiance i have,if someone kind would please give me a beta key it would be very appreciated.To anyone who might even consider giving me a key i would really appreciate you and will not act with any kind of aggression ingame. Thank you for taking the time to read this,good luck to everyone else!

FierceBunneh

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Killer zemko » March 27, 2012 10:25am | Report
I'd like a key to.
I'm new to the series, so if any one has the interest in giving me a key, i'd be more than just happy :)

Have a nice day!

Killer zemko

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved