Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Delete/Unpublish Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Support » Delete/Unpublish Guide 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheRisgar » May 22, 2014 7:41pm | Report
Hey!
I made a Chaos Knight build and spent a considerable amount of time writing it and forming it as a whole. I've found it to work well for me.
When I posted it up on the forum, people didn't even bother reading it and the ones that did, said it was awful. I've had success from it.
As you can imagine, it wasn't a boon to my spirits. Can an admin or someone remove this from the public for me?... I don't want people to keep telling me it's ****...
Thanks,
Nathan

Here's the link:
http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/kiosk-knight-8843

TheRisgar

Steam: BatDoge
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheRisgar » May 22, 2014 7:42pm | Report
Just archived it, hopefully that did the trick. Any suggestions beyond that?

TheRisgar

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » May 22, 2014 8:05pm | Report
Hey, sorry that your guide didn't do too well, but don't get discouraged, find another hero you are good at, and write a guide on them, I think I speak for everyone here when i say, we always want to see new content.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » May 22, 2014 8:09pm | Report
I can still see it, but I can't post any comments on it. I think you'd have to ask an admin to take it down for you.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheRisgar » May 22, 2014 8:17pm | Report
How do I go about doing that aside from here?

TheRisgar

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » May 22, 2014 8:35pm | Report
*shrugs* got no clue, To be honest. I guess the best thing is to wait for an admin to see this?
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheRisgar » May 22, 2014 8:37pm | Report
I guess. I figured people would react the way they did, but I still thought I might share what I found. Last time I do that I guess...

TheRisgar

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » May 22, 2014 10:10pm | Report
Mate, I did read the guild and commented based on what I read. By the way, the only way to get the guide not to appear in public is by achieving. If not, you need a admin to delete it for you (Hades4u)

Yasutsuna
<Veteran>

Memorable (51)
Steam: Yasutsuna
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » May 23, 2014 1:58am | Report
Hey, I've removed it for you, you can find it privately on your profile.

I'm sorry for the bad experience, yes, people can be really mean sometimes :(

Hope you won't give up though! <3
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved