Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Badge list

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Database » Badge list 64 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 25, 2014 4:58pm | Report
  • Ancient Member - Awarded to those who have been around DOTAFire for a long time, while also spending a lot of time and effort into improving the quality of the community as well as making sure everything is in good standing.
  • Guide Guru - Awarded to the best guide writers of our community, those who have spent tremendous amounts of work and effort into writing quality guides for our members.
  • Altruistic Artist - Awarded to those who have spent great amounts of work into creating art for our members and our community overall.
  • Creative Mind - Awarded to those who have managed to impress us with their unique hero and item creations, especially those who have won our creativity contests.
  • Grand Mentor - Awarded to those who have spent great amounts of time and effort into teaching the newcomers the art of DotA 2.
  • Database Addict - Awarded to the members who have spent great amounts of time on spotting outdated and missing information in our database.
  • In House Regular - Awarded to those who have participated in many in houses and events organised by us, enjoying the game and having a good time together!
  • 3000 MMR - Awarded to those who have reached 3000 ranked matchmaking rating. (To get this badge, Hades4u has to check your ranked matchmaking rating in the DotA 2 client)
  • 4000 MMR - Awarded to those who have reached 4000 ranked matchmaking rating. (To get this badge, Hades4u has to check your ranked matchmaking rating in the DotA 2 client)
  • 5000 MMR - Awarded to those who have reached 5000 ranked matchmaking rating. (To get this badge, Hades4u has to check your ranked matchmaking rating in the DotA 2 client)

Feel free to suggest or ask any questions about the badges here.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » July 25, 2014 5:05pm | Report
I think there should be a thought provoker badge for people like sando/xyrus/safecyn. You know with all there math and how safecyn and sando have there blog posts. ANd they break down all the numbers, you know that kind of stuff.

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 25, 2014 5:07pm | Report
mastadoom wrote:

I think there should be a thought provoker badge for people like sando/xyrus/safecyn. You know with all there math and how safecyn and sando have there blog posts. ANd they break down all the numbers, you know that kind of stuff.

Hmm, what about "Analyst" badge?

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 25, 2014 5:07pm | Report
Maybe 'Friendly Forums' or 'Ambassadors'

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 25, 2014 5:08pm | Report
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make a badge some noobs like me can actually earn, I want to be cool too
:((

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 25, 2014 5:11pm | Report
hm... Maybe a learner badge. Whoever has learnt the most about DotA

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 25, 2014 5:12pm | Report
TheSofa wrote:

hm... Maybe a learner badge. Whoever has learnt the most about DotA

That one might be difficult to decide who to award. :P

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mastadoom » July 25, 2014 8:18pm | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Ya, analyst sounds god, i was just thowing a name out there, wouldn't expect it to be made that name (im bad with making names)

mastadoom

Notable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » July 26, 2014 1:40am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

That one might be difficult to decide who to award. :P

You know it's me ;)

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » July 26, 2014 2:37am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

MATHMAGICIAN BADGE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! >8{D

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved