Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dota 2 Tricks: Huskar 1 shot - 1 kill

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Dota 2 Tricks: Huskar 1 shot - 1 kill 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Googlemo » May 15, 2017 12:48pm | Report
How Huskar can kill any character with 1 shot in Dota 2!

Googlemo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Masked_Man98 » May 15, 2017 1:18pm | Report
He can't says the Huskar master who have played him for more than 10 years
mass illusion heroes like PL and CK eat him alive also the heroes who can abuse your need for low health will give you a lot of trouble and a weak late game like AA
Don't want to advertise but read my guide to see his counters and the ways to counter them.
Brave Travelers Tell Stories of A Legendary Warrior Who Freezes The Heart of His Enemies And Burns Their Untouchable Souls
List of my guide Here
The UnTold:Dawn,Blizzard, Dire
Follow me on Instagram For more Updates @soroush_s77

Masked_Man98

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (20)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Googlemo » May 15, 2017 8:20pm | Report
I have no idea what you mean, cause the whole point of video was to show, that with that items & help from Shadow Demon, Huskar can 1shot ANY hero in the game.

Googlemo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved