Monkey King Bar
Gives a chance to minibash and deal bonus damage.
Proc Chance: 35%
Stun Duration: 0.01
Passive: True Strike
Prevents your attacks from missing. True Strike does not work when attacking enemy structures.
A powerful staff used by a master warrior.
- Mini-Bash from multiple Monkey King Bars work fully independent from each other.
- This means that two of them can proc on the same attack and both deal their damage.
- The owner can lifesteal off the damage dealt by Mini-Bash. However, it cannot crit or cleave.
- The damage can be reduced by e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- However it can not be amplified by e.g. Empower or the Rune of Double Damage.
- Does not work against wards and buildings, works against siege creeps and allied units.
- Projectiles lauched with True Strike cannot be evaded, but still can be disjointed.
- Does not work against buildings, works against any other unit, including wards and allied units.
- Does not work against Backtrack because this ability isn't evasion.
- Does not prevent from attacks getting cancel when the target leaves the motion buffer range.
- The motion buffer range is a certain distance an attacking unit has to move away during the attack animation of the attacking unit. If it does that, the attack gets canceled due to the range between them getting too high. This is to prevent from hits happening after a target e.g. blinked away.