Restores health and Mana over time. Effect is lost if unit is attacked. Empty Bottle refills near town fountain. If Bottle is not full, it causes a courier to move 30% slower.
Hold Control to use your Bottle on an allied hero.
Cast Range: 350
Number of Charges: 3
Total Health Restored: 90
Total Mana Restored: 60
Active: Store Rune
You can store runes in the bottle, to save for later use. After 2 minutes, stored Runes will be activated.
Cast Range: 100
Rune Store Duration: 120
An old bottle that survived the ages, the contents placed inside become enchanted.
The Bottle is a fully shareable item, means anyone who picks it up can use it. However, storing a Rune causes it to become undroppable, making it impossible to share a stored rune.
Bottles refill automatically whenever they are in the inventory of a unit which is affected by the regenerating aura from the fountain. The aura's buff lingers for two seconds, so for a brief time after leaving the fountain, Bottles are still refilled.
When the Bottle is not full, it will slow down couriers by 30% when they carry it. This effect fully stacks with multiple non-full Bottles in the courier's inventory, so 3 non-full Bottles for example will slow it for 90%.
- Interupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Can only be used when the Bottle has currently no Rune stored. Can be cast with no charges left, putting it on Cooldown, but having no other effect.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- When casting without the Control key, it always casts on self in one click. When holding the
- Control key, a target has to be selected.
- Can only target heroes (including illusions), Lone Druid's Summon Spirit Bear, Warlock's Golem, Visage's Summon Familiars and the Primal Split spirits.
- However, only heroes and illusions get the regenerate buff. When targeting the other listed units, it will target self instead.
- The Summon Spirit Bear and couriers can cast Regenerate, but it only puts it on cooldown without any other effects. It neither regenerates the target, nor wastes a charge.
- Unlike most other single targeted abilities, The owner does not have to face the target to give it a Bottle charge.
- The effect is dispelled by any damage greater than 20 (before reductions), including self afflicted damage.
- Is not dispelled by health cost of spells, health manipulating spells, negative regeneration, Poison Sting and Dispersion.
- Is always dispelled by attacks, even when the attack dealt no damage.
- Fully stacks with other health and mana regeneration increasing effects.
- A Rune can be stored into the Bottle by making a right-click on the rune.
- The Bottle does not need to be empty for this. It is possible to store runes while having 1 / 2 / 3 charges left, wasting the remaining charges.
- Only heroes and Lone Druid's Summon Spirit Bear can store Runes. Illusions and couriers can't.
- Only one Rune can be stored in a Bottle at a time. Attempting to store another Rune into it will just directly use new targeted Rune.
- However, it is possible to have multiple Bottles in the inventory and store a Rune with each of them.
- While having a Rune stored, the Regenerate ability cannot be used.
- The stored Rune can be activated at any time by using the Bottle. Activating the Rune will fully refill the Bottle with 3 charges.
- A Bottle with a Rune stored cannot be dropped from the inventory.
- You can buy a Bottle from the side lane shop, but it will start with only 1 charge.
- Bottling a Bounty Rune will only restore 2 charges