+6 HP/sec Regeneration
+150% Mana Regeneration
Passive: Cleave - Deals a percent of attack damage in a 280 area around the target. Ranged units cannot Cleave.
Cleave Radius: 300
Cleave Damage: 40%
The bearer of this mighty axe gains the ability to cut down swaths of enemies at once.
Active: hop Tree/Ward - Destroys a target tree, or deals 100 damage to a ward.
Cast Range: 350
Cast Range (ward): 450
Passive: Quell - Gives bonus attack damage against non-hero units, based on whether the equipped hero is ranged or melee.
Attack Damage Bonus (melee): +60%
Attack Damage Bonus (ranged): +25%
The bonus damage is also affected by the illusions' attack damage penalty.
- Can only target trees (including Sprout trees) and enemy Observer Wards and Sentry Wards.
- Cleave damage is reduced by armor type but not by armor value.
- The cleave damages a circular area in front of the owner.
- As with all cleave, Battle Fury stacks with other Battle Furies, Empower and cleave abilities of other heroes.
- When stacking multiple cleaves, each source of cleave deals its own damage instance.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- Ranged units cannot cleave.
- Only increases base damage and that provided by attributes. Raw damage bonus is not increased.
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- Quell fully works with crits and cleaves. When having cleave, attacking a creep cleaves the increased damage in the area.
- However, if the unit has Tidebringer, the attack which procs it is not increased by Quell.
- Elder Dragon Form's splash also splashes the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- The damage Moon Glaive bounces are not increased. They still deal damage based on her base damage.
- Psi Blades will spread the increased damage when attacking a creep.
- Does not work against wards, buildings, Roshan, Lone Druid's Spirit Bear and allied units.