Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Streaming Dota 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Videos & Streams » Streaming Dota 2 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WhatTheFuzzy » March 11, 2014 8:11pm | Report
I was wondering If anyone here had experience in streaming and if they could share their experience in getting viewers/subs.

WhatTheFuzzy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » March 11, 2014 8:46pm | Report
First of all, post your stream in the right section ( I just moved it right now to the good one :P )

Well, one good way is to create a steam group and invite everyone you can, and whenever you stream just send an announcement to the whole group, that way every single one of them will receive a message on their screen saying you're live, that's how I do it !
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by WhatTheFuzzy » March 11, 2014 10:39pm | Report
Thanks for moving my post and i took your advice and made a steam group:P and one quick question, how did you post the link to your group in your other thread. where it said click "Here" without showing the whole url address?

WhatTheFuzzy

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » March 12, 2014 1:36pm | Report
WhatTheFuzzy wrote:

Thanks for moving my post and i took your advice and made a steam group:P and one quick question, how did you post the link to your group in your other thread. where it said click "Here" without showing the whole url address?

This is the code :

Code:
[url=http://LINKHERE.COM]TEXT HERE[/url]
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved