Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stretch Goal One Completed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » News » Stretch Goal One Completed 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » May 9, 2013 10:36am | Report

Valve Post

Stretch Goal One Completed

May 8, 2013 - Dota Team

The first Stretch Goal in The International Interactive Compendium has been reached, with a cool $100,000 being added to the International Prize Pool. Everyone who picks up a Compendium before The International ends will now receive the most powerful Battle Bonus we've ever created.

Don't forget that Battle Bonuses improve the Battle Point earning rate of every player in the game with you, so if you've got one, make sure you drag some friends in to share in that sweet, sweet bonus.

The next Compendium Stretch Goal is additional mounts for the International 2013 Smeevil courier. Good luck!

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » May 9, 2013 10:41am | Report
I have purchased the compendium and received the battle bonus, from yesterdays count after I activated it it says I have 96 days of bonus left. I must say, I'm impressed. The more of you who purchase the compendiums, the closer we get to the next goal. Be sure to pick yours up!

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » May 9, 2013 3:04pm | Report
I also purchased one, too sad I don't have working pc now (lol). I hope enough people will buy the compendium to reach third goal.
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » May 10, 2013 12:21am | Report
Pretty snazzy. I like the tournament participation rewards for the fans, and in turn, the fans can help support their favourite team by adding to the prize pool.

Overall a great idea, well played Valve.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved