Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Yo people, anyone out there willing to play some Dota? EU WEST, EAST

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Yo people, anyone out there willing to play some Dota? EU WEST, EAST 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lombax818 » November 14, 2015 1:12pm | Report
Hello People. Im giving you a chance to join my Team, it was just created, yet the members (me and my friend) are around 4 k. Ive thought of strategies and came up with an idea... People dont know, how to counter early pushes. So my playstyle and the draft will be suitable for this strategy.
First of all, are you lower than 4 K?
Completely fine
Are you under 16?
Well, Wed prefer over 16, but if you feel responsible enough, no problem.
The main thing : Be nice, creative and listen to advices, we want to help :)
Be online almost every day for more hours and dedicate some time watching pro Dota. EU WEST and EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And please, people, PLEASE have a way how to communicate with us : Skype and TS3 are fine.
So, to sum this up, were looking for 3 players. We have a Carry and a support/Offlaner, which MEANS we need a Mid, Support pos 5 and another SUpport/Offlaner.
You still want to join? Im glad to hear that, here, leave me a message : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124369344

Lombax818

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pocciox » November 15, 2015 10:41am | Report
Yo mate. I'm a 4k player usually a position 1... I was wondering if i can play as a standin or something. sent you a message also.

Pocciox

Notable (2)
Steam: Pocciox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by tslice123 » November 22, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Hey, I'm basically looking for a team because I cannot stand solo match making anymore. Played Dota for several years, i know the game well. I usually play support. You still looking for people? I'll try and send u a message.

tslice123

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Anaxi » November 23, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Hello mate i m from Greece and i m 34 years old. I m LF mates to play Dota 2 together. My goal is to make team. My mmr is low about 1700 personal and i have about 2890 games. for more info and communication you can contact me in [email protected]. have a good day!

Anaxi

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved