Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Valkyria.Na looking for a (4) role player (Jungle/Gank/Semi-Sup)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Valkyria.Na looking for a (4) role player (Jungle/Gank/Semi-Sup) 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TakuyaXIII » March 5, 2013 8:02am | Report
Greetings All,

We have recently been recruiting a team for NA Servers and times and have managed to recruit members for roles (1)Carry,(2)Mid,(3)Offlane and (5)Hard Support. We are looking for a player who can fill the role of (4) which includes Jungler/Initiator/Gank/2nd Support, an example of this type of player is Na'vi.Puppey/iG.Chuan.

We may also require a stand-in (1)Carry if anyone is interested.

Requirements

- Minimal Rage

I understand when your team is performing badly and things start going wrong you're inevitably going to get angry but that is the whole point of this recruitment as opposed to random matchmaking, to play together, learn from our mistakes and improve upon them. If you start raging at the team, name calling, handing blame then you will not be welcome.

- Fluent English

I don't want to be prejudiced but it's a little hard to communicate with one another if you don't understand each other and if you're not fluent it's also pretty tough to make out so please ensure you are a fluent speaker.

- Communication

Try to work as a team if 2 or more people agree we need to b then we need to b. I just cannot stand those situations when the whole team calls b or care or ss and that one ****** gets 1v5'd to death.

- Know your Role

This is in fairly straightforward. If you're a support you need to be buying those wards/courier and harrassing/pulling in lane. If you're the carry concentrate on getting your cores, initiator, jungler etc...sometimes you might not be put as (4) as certain situations require the roles to be switched around.

- Maturity

A softer a way of saying 16 years old or over but if you're older than that try not to act like a child :)

That's about it I guess the general gist of it is a team who are not too serious but not too casual. We try to improve as a whole, divide the roles efficiently and widen our hero knowledge. If you are interested hit me up on Steam on TakuyaXIII or pm me here at Dotafire.

TakuyaXIII

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved