Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

USW Player LF Group [very high rating]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » USW Player LF Group [very high rating] 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Diasoul » January 4, 2013 8:01pm | Report
Hello my name's Josh, steam id: Ioku (bomberman icon). I play avidly if I'm not tied down with school or work. Never really started looking for a team until I reviewed my losses caused by horrendous teammates; though I too have my share of bad games.

I'm actually looking for a group to compete in tourneys or leagues. I would like more experience in a stable team environment and in the professional field.

What I bring to the table: Any role honestly. I excel in supports and am a tad lackluster in hardcarry, but has been done! I am a pretty lax player who doesn't rage, but I will talk smack if need be :) my playstyle is adaptive, but typically aggressive, because most players don't take full advantage of their heroes' capability.

Please let me know of your team's history and record! I'm hoping to fit in asap.

contact me in PM! I prefer not to have random steams add me... I've had to block a few baddies.

Note: I only know of my games being very high rating, because people on dotabuff added me from their forums telling me what games I am usually in. I really never went to confirm myself. *Since I am without a team, majority of my games are solo queue and randoming heroes.*

forgot to add. my worse heroes are meepo, lone druid, naga. for some reason I'll just completely suck donkey d!ck using these heroes. I used to be good with them dota1, but can't adjust to dota2 for them for some reason. ALSO I've been playing since 6.43c (?) something like that, it's been way too long haha.

Diasoul

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » January 8, 2013 1:44pm | Report
I am in...

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotM_Plz » January 8, 2013 2:37pm | Report
Me too c: I've been looking for a team for awhile

PotM_Plz

Notable (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mightycookie » January 8, 2013 3:06pm | Report
you are welcome to join my team, we play almost every day, the problem is that only 2 other members are stable. the rest isnt always playing. join if you want. we need a good support.
our team composition currently is:
me the mighty cookie usually mid or long lane solo, using heroes like ta windrunner sf etc. mid high burst damage heroes and semi carries
this other guy who is our carry
this other guy who is a jack of all trades.

steam id nohanmeza

mightycookie

Notable (5)
Steam: nohanmeza
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved