Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[USE] LF 2,4,5 position players for newly formed serious team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [USE] LF 2,4,5 position players for newly formed serious team 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hairmetalftw » February 9, 2013 1:04pm | Report
Newly formed team with competitive ambitions, team is looking for dedicated players to fill the 2,4,5 positions. Once a solid roster is formed, the team will be looking to scrim and enter smaller tourneys, and hopefully eventually enter bigger ones and see how far the team can get! The team would ideally practice multiple days a week, but the exact times would be set when a solid roster is formed.
Member Requirements:
Must have a Mic and skype.
Must have a Dedication to the team
Excessive/Hardcore raging will not be tolerated; know when to **** around have fun but know when to be serious and take the game as such.
Members must know the role they are playing: The member need not know all the heros for his/her role, but a majority would be preferable, although the member ought to have the desire to learn the ones he/she does not. Members should also have flexibility in their hero pools, and have an ability to play outside their regular roles/hero pool.

Applicants who are interested may respond here or shoot me (ricers) a friend request and/or message me on steam.
My steam profile is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004573642/

hairmetalftw

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NevaBakD0wn » February 14, 2013 10:57am | Report
Hey man are you still looking for a few more players? The characters I mainly play are Viper, Strom Spirit, Riki, and Drow.

NevaBakD0wn

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Col3yf » February 14, 2013 1:46pm | Report
Let me know if you still need people. I am looking for a group to join. Add Col3yf on steam.

Col3yf

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sir Azar Claden » February 14, 2013 2:22pm | Report

I am experienced & competitive. I can play any role needed.
I have average stats due to my previous teammates screwing me over and my students who I have been mentoring + my own mistakes. I would like to try out though if you will let me because I am improving everyday. Here are the heroes that I can use...

- Tidehunter
- Sand King
- ***shaker (ES)
- Enigma
- Clockwerk
- Spiritbreaker
- Morphling
- Gyrocopter
- Bounty Hunter
- Broodmother
- Drow Ranger
- KOTL
- Dark Seer
- Natures Prophet
- Death Prophet
- Tiny
- Faceless Void
- Doom
- Outworld Destroyer
- Warlock
- Omniknight
- Centaur Warrunner
- Windrunner
- Pudgey
- Ursa
- Storm Spirit
- Clinkz
- Phantom Lancer
- Naga Siren
- Slardar
- Troll Warlord
- Techies
- Blood Seeker
- Sven
- Lifestealer
- Lone Druid
- Zues
- Nyx Assassin
- Axe
- Ancient Apparition
- Crystal Maiden
- Batrider
- Brewmaster
- Dragon Knight
- Dazzle
- Huskar
- Chen
- Disrupter
- Lycan
- Nightstalker
- Lich
- Ogre Maji
- Pugna
- Razor
- Skeleton King
- Silencer
- Slark
- Sniper
- Witch doctor
- Venomancer

I haven't listed the ones that I haven't played in ages and am not sure about. I am 18 and I have a mic. I get angry sometimes but usually when I do I just get real quite. I specialize as an initiator, semi carry, and nuker. Plz add me to friends if you get this before I get home today. I am hvmc | Azzy. I may not have the best record, but I would Appreciate a try out with you. Also, srry for the Great Wall of text.

Sir Azar Claden

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wonderbawlz » February 15, 2013 7:18am | Report
I haven't really had a competitive gameing (in dota at least) but i would like to give it a shot! I usually play theese 3 heros.
-riki
-bounty hunter
-Nyx assasin

I am a hardcore gamer, but you would have to tell me the schedume of playing time first before i could join.

Wonderbawlz

Steam: ^KSY!
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Supa » February 17, 2013 2:21pm | Report
Hey there,

I am a skilled Dota player interested in joining said team.
I have maybe 400 games under my belt, majority are Captains Mode with PUGs.
I have competed at high levels in other games on PC, including winning many online leagues and LANs. Paying Fees, Traveling to Events, and finding Sponsorships were a norm for me for 1-2 years in conjunction with highly competitive play and many big wins.

I can play a variety of heroes.
Mostly I play mid heroes, but I can play heroes that fit trilanes & 2-1-2.

My Pros:
-Competitive
-Experience
-Communication
-Awareness
-Open-Minded & Positive

My Cons:
-Availability (1-3 hours per night, maybe 5 days a week)
-Team Chemistry (no team in dota 2 yet)
-Hero Counters (picking)
-Warding (when, where, who)

Thank you for your consideration!
Add me on Steam: SupagreeN

Supa

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terribad At LoL » February 17, 2013 3:52pm | Report
Hey, responding to try and slot up with a buddy of mine. We're decent, coordinated and communicate. Just looking for a fun team with and a bit of serious competition. If you're still looking for people, I added you on steam, so I'll probably hit you up later, when you get on.

Terribad At LoL

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved