Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[US West/East] Looking for Team (Details in Post)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [US West/East] Looking for Team (Details in Post) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NorthernLights » July 15, 2015 4:17am | Report
Hi everyone,
For quite a while now I've been wanting to join a team, to take my learning and dota game overall to the next level. I know I am ready, I know I am good enough, I just need someone who is willing to give me the chance.

Here are some facts about myself:
- I play mostly on US West servers but can also easily play on US East.
- I play mostly positions 2 and 3 (so mid, roamers, junglers, offlaners), and I play position 1 well too.
- My solo MMR is 3654 and my team MMR is 3559 but I can very easily play at the 4k+ level without a doubt. I often play with my friends who are 4.5k-5k and I can do relatively well and hold my own in games of that bracket as well.
- My Steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187192410/

If you have a team of your own or know of a team that I could look further into, or if there are openings anywhere, please let me know. And if you have any further questions or want more details, please private message me, add me on Steam, or reply to this thread.

Thank you!
NorthernLights

NorthernLights

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » July 15, 2015 5:10am | Report
206 hours on dota???

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NorthernLights » July 15, 2015 5:21am | Report
NorthernLights is my 2nd account. I have ~1700 hrs clocked on my main account.

I started playing dota 2 during the first month of beta back in 2011. At that time I was considerably worse and my foolish decisions back then, in combination with frequent incompetent pub teammates that I got, I found it impossible to get out of my low mmr trench. I knew I was considerably better so I made the aforementioned 2nd account. I hope to slowly move to the 2nd account and officially so once I find a team.

NorthernLights

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » July 15, 2015 5:33pm | Report
I friended you we can talk more over steam

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved