Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[US] Looking for VHS team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [US] Looking for VHS team 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kengan » January 25, 2013 2:42am | Report
Hello, I am looking to join a team of competitive players. I have about 6+ years of on and off Dota 1 experience, but I have been playing Dota 2 constantly ever since I received a beta invite. I absolutely love playing and casting the game, and I do believe that this is a game that is worth my time investment, therefore I am attempting to find a team to play at a higher competitive level.

So far, I have been constantly queueing with a group of IRL friends, but I am looking to play in a more competitive environment. We often random, and as a result of that, it makes it very difficult to win consistently. Personally, if I'm going to spend 30 hours per week on something, I want to squeeze all that I can from it.

DBR: http://i47.tinypic.com/1z3pely.jpg

What I'm looking for from the team is:

-Very high MMR, preferably 95% DBR.

-Keep the disagreements to a constructive basis.

-Team cohesion, I want to be on a team where we're on the same page for fight or flight.

-Must have voice chat, preferably an external app.

-English or Chinese speaking, preferably English as my Mandarin is some what rusty.

-Have some competitive experience, whether it's scrims or leagues.

-Set no limits and always look to improve. I would like to enter online tourneys and possibly even LANs if our skills allowed for it.

-US West, and have a schedule that works with mine. I can try to be as flexible as I can, but the max amount of hours I can spend per week is around 30.

-Willing to study replays, discuss and debate the meta, and all the other things required to win at a competitive level.

What I can provide:

I make good decisions with regards to team fights and engagements. I can play any role at a competitive level, my weakest position being the suicide lane. I am open minded and always willing to learn or try new things. I can cast and record live matches and upload them to youtube if you are interested in some exposure.

Dotabuff Stats: https://dotabuff.com/players/50380862
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kengan/

If this sounds like your team, please add me on steam and I'll do a few trial runs with you asap. If it so happens that multiple teams contact and accept me, I'll make the decision after I tried out all the teams.

Thanks for looking.

kengan

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved