Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

US-East-LF 1-4 people to play with ( i have lots of free time)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » US-East-LF 1-4 people to play with ( i have lots of free time) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » February 1, 2013 4:49pm | Report
I can't stand solo play, constantly get people trolling or otherwise worthless. I can play for multiple hours any day of the week, i am often busy on weekends but have some spare time on occasion.

What do i play? mostly support, i like the support heroes and play them pretty well , though i do like playing Invoker or Dragon Knight sometimes. My favorites at the time are Shadow Shaman, Dazzle, and Witch Doctor but i'll play anything really. What i'm looking for is 1-4 players that have Skype and play competitively, and are able to play on a regular basis 3-4 days/nights a week.I would like to become more and more competitive with this game as i really enjoy it, and have only limited times that i cant play, usually Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm till around 11:30pm. Player age isn't a huge deal to me so long as you can play your hero well and act like a normal human being.

My name is Victor i live in Philadelphia, send me a message or post here and we can play. I'll be hanging out on the Dotafire ventrilo as well.

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vaquishin » February 1, 2013 10:24pm | Report
add me: vanquishin *steam id

Vaquishin

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Drellings » February 2, 2013 1:17am | Report
theres like 6 of you and non show dota 2 o.0 add Drellings.

Drellings

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by NevaBakD0wn » February 15, 2013 10:30am | Report
Add me on steam. NevaBakD0wn 0 is a zero.

NevaBakD0wn

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RyanKellly » February 19, 2013 12:35am | Report
add me RyanKellly steam id

RyanKellly

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SonOfBasedGod » February 20, 2013 5:08pm | Report
I'll join ya'll, feel free to add me.
ID: SonOfBasedGod

SonOfBasedGod

Steam: SonOfBasedGod

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved