Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

UK Player looking for a 'guild'

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » UK Player looking for a 'guild' 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Paradox H » July 16, 2013 7:01am | Report
Hi all,

I've been playing DOTA2 for a short time and am really enjoying it - I'm on most nights usually playing between 8pm and midnight, UK time. I'm learning steadily but am a little frustrated when frequently I find myself in a team with 5 carries or with a support that insists they own middle lane or the numerous other oddities of public play. So the time has come that I feel I'd benefit from playing with people in something at least resembling an organised manner!

Now I'm not looking to turn pro and am not particularly looking to join a regular team for league play, as my work and personal life makes guaranteeing attendance difficult, but I would certainly like to involve myself in a guild or similar setup where we can play together as a team in public or set up a lobby of our own...

If there's anyone out there offering the above I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for your time

Paradox H

Steam: Paradox H
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GanothXVIII » July 19, 2013 6:15pm | Report
Join my Guild. You will be in good hands. :)

▀▀█▀▀ █░░█ █▀▀   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄ ░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀
░▒█░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀   ▒█▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█   ▒█▀▀▄ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ ▀█▀ ░░█░░ ▀▀█
░▒█░░ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀

Add me on steam. I am "TRBandits | Ganoth The Beast" Let me know who u are too or I won't know to invite u.

GanothXVIII

Steam: TRBandits | Ganoth The Beast

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved