Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tournament Team Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Tournament Team Recruiting 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HPxBlackHawk » February 6, 2015 12:54pm | Report
I'm looking for people to play Dota 2 almost daily and religiously. I am forming a team and need 3 more players. I am an experienced 4 and 5 (Support) position. My teammate is an experienced carry who specializes in the 1 and 3 positions. We are looking for people to share expenses for land tournaments and online servers. We need at least 3 more people to fill in the gaps and rotate around we also will require you to participate in team practice at least twice a week. You must be at least 18 and understand English and have a mic. You can contact me at my email [email protected] or going to Team Seek and entering the following team name VIDEO SED NON CREDO. You can also pm me here also.

HPxBlackHawk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » February 8, 2015 10:42am | Report
I emailed you

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSnappy » February 8, 2015 12:50pm | Report
I just emailed you

TheSnappy

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MTremaine » February 11, 2015 6:40pm | Report
Hi there,

I would be interested in playing with you, and if it works out, joining the team. I can play what is needed.

My steam name is MTremaine. Add me if you like.

MT

MTremaine

Steam: MTremaine
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HPxBlackHawk » February 15, 2015 7:34am | Report
Sorry that it took me so long guys to get back to you i emailed everyone back.

HPxBlackHawk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by iamlegend123 » February 18, 2015 11:09pm | Report
You did not emailed me.

iamlegend123

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 18, 2015 11:33pm | Report
you did not ask him :/

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HPxBlackHawk » February 20, 2015 8:14pm | Report
PM me if you are still interested

HPxBlackHawk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by iamlegend123 » February 24, 2015 9:40pm | Report
Mail me

iamlegend123

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zepoltik » February 25, 2015 6:03pm | Report
I'm Interested. add me up 113165858 is my dota 2 id. Zepoltik is my nick. Add me! :)

Zepoltik

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved