Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » Team recruiting 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wellhungsmurf » January 12, 2013 3:38am | Report
I posted a while back looking to find people to play with. Now I want to go ahead and try to form a casual team to have fun with.

Team name: Semper Invictus meaning "Ever Invincible"

No vent or teamspeak we will use in game mic.

Wants:

- Casual easy going players
- 18 years old or older
- basic knowledge of game and heros
- Know your roll. IE: Support buy wards, courier etc etc
- MUST have mic, and can't be afraid to talk!
- Must speak english, play on west and east servers usa

Don't Want:
- People who rage quit over a bad game
- People who insult others. Everyone has bad game

I'm not pro, not looking to go pro either. Just looking for guys who log on and can play some games with! Sounds like a team for you tell me your steam name or drop me a message!

Wellhungsmurf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ahitzman » January 12, 2013 5:33pm | Report
hey i am 16 n want 2 play

ahitzman

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wellhungsmurf » January 13, 2013 7:39pm | Report
Really only looking for 18+ at the moment..

thanks though

Wellhungsmurf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wellhungsmurf » January 17, 2013 12:06pm | Report
Got 5 guys, looking for 3-4 more just so we can fill spots during most of the time!

US english speaking please!

Wellhungsmurf

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hernancient » January 25, 2013 2:47am | Report
Hello, I'm 18, very mature, and you won't find any of those don't-want listed things on me at all. I'm not very experienced, but I already have a decent knowledge. The only disadvantage might be that my English is not that good, as my accent may be a little difficult to understand. well, here is my steam account:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/frostwins/

See you!

Hernancient

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id//
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Vixacious » January 25, 2013 11:34am | Report
Hey, I'd like to try out for your team,
19 years of age and very casual player. I have a mic and everything.
Add me on steam : Rheivous

Vixacious

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Krypt0 » January 25, 2013 2:46pm | Report
Hi I'm interested. 27yo

Steam account: roided

https://dotabuff.com/players/118611016

Krypt0

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dimgl » January 27, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Hey, I'm interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dimgl/

dimgl

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Colieo » January 30, 2013 6:39am | Report
Hey im looking of starting a team called eat sleep play. wanna have a good group of guys consistently playing let me know if your interested.

Colieo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mightycookie » January 30, 2013 8:32am | Report
Colieo wrote:

Hey im looking of starting a team called eat sleep play. wanna have a good group of guys consistently playing let me know if your interested.

I can play for you. Im good at mid and solo suicide lane. I play mostly semi carries and initiators or semi supports. If you want check my last qop match. We were actually losing. But i managed to carry my team, and then bought rapier with aegis.
Heroes i play
Mirana
QOP
Natures prophet
Windrunner
Bounty hunter
Lanaya
Shadow fiend
Enigma
Tidehunter
Earthshaker
Storm spirit.
Among others. I have in depth knowledge of the game. Y am aware of trilanes roaming etf. Y have a lot of knowledge in hero counters.
Tell me if you are interested.

mightycookie

Notable (5)
Steam: nohanmeza
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved