Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

semi competetive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » semi competetive team 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ahitzman » January 13, 2013 4:41pm | Report
Im looking to form a semi competitive team in dota 2 so if interested please add me same name thanks.

ahitzman

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mightycookie » January 13, 2013 4:51pm | Report
i can play your mid/suicide lane solo hero. add me if you are interested.
steam name:nohanmeza

i specialize in semi carries/gankers. so i could fill that role for your team. i believe im good in that area. i often find myself killing the opposing mid a few times.

heroes i play:
Templar Assassin
Clinkz
natures prophet
Pudge
Queen of Pain
Bounty Hunter
Tidehunter
windrunner
Storm Spirit
Shadow Fiend
among others....

i also have an in depth knowledge of the game, so i could be the one making the picks in captains mode, as i am quite familiar with counters and team composition.

mightycookie

Notable (5)
Steam: nohanmeza
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bleak » January 23, 2013 12:28pm | Report
I'm a good mid, and I'm looking to start playing more competitively.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016396293/

Bleak

Steam: jfreyvogel
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Skorzeny » March 6, 2013 4:58pm | Report
hi man..i'm not a pro player but i can play support very well..so if you want you can add me and play sometime !!
Steam ID : Skorzeny

Skorzeny

Steam: Skorzeny

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved