Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[SEA] Finding recruits for serious team matchmaking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Matchmaking » [SEA] Finding recruits for serious team matchmaking 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by khanwei » May 18, 2014 1:21am | Report
I'm an ex-amateur competitive (WC3 Dota era) player in the SEA server and we're looking for tryouts who are serious about improving their gameplay both individually and as a team. Once we have a solid roster, we're looking to train for and participate in online and local tourneys.

Some things we'd like you to know about us before you apply:

We do not rage at each other. Getting angry is fine but throwing that anger at your team isn't.
We speak mainly english, so a fluent command of english would be great!
We use either Skype or Steam voicechat to make our calls while in-game.
We're not looking for crazy long hours of commitment, the only thing we need is consistency and the humility to improve from one another's advice.
No MMR rating is required, we will judge based on your individual gameplay and cooperation with the team.

Either drop a link to your steam profile or add me at mine: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046028238/

We welcome tryouts for ALL ROLES, whatever you think you can do best (please reply with what roles you're interested in). Do note that we're seriously looking to improve as a team and we'll be serious with your goals and long as you're serious with us. Cheers

khanwei

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Yzreel » May 18, 2014 8:57am | Report
Hi Khan!
I live in Indonesia, and I would love to improve my gameplay. If possible, I would like to try and play with you some times we agree upon.

However, I think you need to know some things about me:
1) My level is only 35, however, I play pub games in daily basis with my friends that are around level 80-100.
2) I rarely play MMR and my MMR rating is still TBD
3) Even if I usually play as a 5 man team with my friends, we never really have any strategy. We usually go as what we see fit, and adapt to situations
4) I have no specialized roles and usually pick the draft as needed. However, I prefer lower-priority heroes if possible (position 3 and 5 preferably).
5) I only have 500 total hours of gameplay in dota2, and some years of wc3 era (with hiatus in between)

If you think it's fine and want to contact me nonetheless, here is my steam account
My hero ideas
Yzreel Hero Arsenal

Yzreel

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (30)
Steam: Yzreel
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by streak31 » May 21, 2014 3:20am | Report
hi khan
is it ok that the level of the user is under level 10? if its not i just gonna ignore it
or the important is the gameplay? and skills? well thats ok to. me i have playing dota for years and dota 2 for just a year if its ok to you ??

Oh yeah my gameplay style at dota 2:
I don't really want fighting in the chat(for example : other player is pro/good and the other player is not just like noobs i hate when good players say to the other players noobs its just like there hurting them)
i'm not pro just medium
my favorite role is carry/ganker/jungler if you want me support im also good with that
my level is 6(why??? because im always being disconnected in this day i should be on level 15)
is this ok to you???
my steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132535261
and also i have bin played with a pro player name @sohinki

thanks for reading best regards

Im just interested

streak31

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Isti » June 2, 2014 11:18am | Report
sup bro..

I'm really interested to play* in a competitive level..

I usually play 4 or 5 position in pubs or with friends.

Just added you on steam.. hope we can play together sometime

By the way, I usually play at:

Timezone: GMT+8

Weekdays:
10PM - 12AM

Weekends:
9AM - 12MN (assuming I dont have any other plans for the weekend :P)

Isti

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kvothe64 » June 5, 2014 11:39am | Report
Hey dude id love to jion. Iv been bouncing around a lot of different teams, but never really gotten a lot of grip with any of them. Accept my request and we can play!
Thanks!

Kvothe64

Notable (1)
Steam: Affinity
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by smsunarto » June 20, 2014 4:56am | Report
Hey dude, My name is Scott. IGN smsunarto. I live in Indonesia! I play dota almost everyday.

I'm a good carry, my support is not that good but I can still play it.

Add me :D http://steamcommunity.com/id/smsunarto/

smsunarto

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » June 20, 2014 7:30am | Report
Yo , thats all you should need :P

Steam : Ab4ddon_E43
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by no dice » July 2, 2014 9:35pm | Report
Hi there,

Long-time Aussie dota player here. Humble and strong drive to continually improve has led me to seek a team.
I can play any role, but prefer not to play hard carry.
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008874274/
I play daily, and watch a lot of pro games always trying to learn and improve.
Would be interested to try out or chat!
-Danny.

no dice

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by huishern » July 5, 2014 8:47pm | Report
Hey bro,
I live in Msia. I would like serious improve gaming styles.
My mmr solo rating is 3.8 and party is 3.85
I can take all roles but prefered support and offlaner
Gameplay hrs near to 900
Steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106970847/
I play friday and weekends
Add me if you are interested
-Huishern

huishern

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved